Inside Sales Representative (ISR) - Americas
Waterloo, Ontario /
Sales – Sales /
Our Mission is to impact people’s lives by uncovering the truth and empowering others to make a difference. We do this by equipping examiners and investigators with the best digital forensics tools available, so they can accomplish their mission: Fighting crime. Protecting company assets. Guarding national security.
Who are we?
We build software that automates the recovery of digital forensic evidence, helping thousands of forensics professionals around the world find, analyze, and report on the digital evidence from computers, smartphones, IoT devices and the cloud.
Our flagship software, Magnet AXIOM, has revolutionized the work of digital forensics investigators in law enforcement and government agencies, and has been essential in use cases involving child exploitation, murder, terrorism, and more.
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for maintaining a book of business within a defined territory for an existing customer base. The candidate will be responsible for educating customers and new prospects on our line of solutions as well as upselling new offerings. This role is a combination of preserving and growing our core but also prospecting new logo business. The ISR will work with a team of Account Executives to grow business and opportunity within their region/territory.
- Provide excellent service on a consistent basis and build strong customer relationships
- Meet and exceed quota
- Maintain a high retention rate
- Prospect new logo opportunities within an assigned regional territory
- Identify upsell opportunities within the current customer base
- Run Sales Cycles start to finish
- Maintain an accurate pipeline and report forecasts quarterly
- Uphold complete and accurate records of all sales activities in our CRM system (Salesforce)
- Generate and promote campaigns and support programs driving product awareness and education
- Demonstrate excellent cross functional relationships with supporting teams
- Develop detailed territory plans to drive expansion of customer base
- Develop an in-depth understanding of customer’s environment, workflow and how our solution aligns with their needs
- Maintain complete and accurate records of all sales activities in Salesforce
- Execute Quarterly Business Reviews
- Bachelor’s degree or College diploma in Business or Marketing
- 4+ years experience in an inside sales role
- Experience working with a CRM system, preferably Salesforce/Salesloft would be considered an asset
- Strong analytical, relational and negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Motivated teammate with a self-starter attitude
Magnet Forensics Inc. is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. It is Magnet Forensics policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best-qualified person for the job. Magnet Forensics does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
Magnet Forensics encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Magnet Forensics has a great record of accommodating persons with disabilities. Contact our AODA contact at email@example.com or 519-342-0195, if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies.