Market Development Representative – Corporate, EMEA
Sales – Sales /
Our Mission is to impact people’s lives by uncovering the truth and empowering others to make a difference. We do this by equipping examiners and investigators with the best digital forensics tools available, so they can accomplish their mission: Fighting crime. Protecting company assets. Guarding national security.
Who are we?
We build software that automates the recovery of digital forensic evidence, helping thousands of forensics professionals around the world find, analyze, and report on the digital evidence from computers, smartphones, IoT devices and the cloud.
Our flagship software, Magnet AXIOM, has revolutionized the work of digital forensics investigators in law enforcement and government agencies, and has been essential in use cases involving child exploitation, murder, terrorism, and more.
The Market Development Representative works hand in hand with the Regional Account Managers and the Marketing team to generate and implement targeted messaging to create and nurture leads for new business in the corporate segment. This position is responsible for taking the initiative to drive opportunities, build positive relationships with perspective clients, and support future clients with the adoption of Magnet Forensics products.
- Achieve an annual bookings target from both existing and new corporate customers in EMEA
- Prospect through phone, email and social networking sites into corporate organizations via cold outreach and warm leads generated through our marketing lead generation database
- Build and manage a pipeline in Salesforce.com
- Provide excellent service on a consistent basis and build strong customer relationships
- Generate and promote campaigns and programs driving product awareness and education
- Demonstrate excellent cross functional relationships
- Bachelor’s degree or College diploma in Business or Marketing preferred
- 2+ years experience in an inside sales role
- Experience working with a CRM system, preferably Salesforce would be considered an asset
- Strong analytical, relational and negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- A self-starter with excellent follow-through
- Solid understanding of social media tools and vehicles including Linked In, Twitter, Blogs and monitoring tool
- Experience with lead generation process
- Experience in sales in a software development organization considered an asset
- Fluent in both German and English language, other languages helpful
Magnet Forensics Inc. is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. It is Magnet Forensics policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best-qualified person for the job. Magnet Forensics does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
Magnet Forensics encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Magnet Forensics has a great record of accommodating persons with disabilities. Contact our AODA contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-342-0195, if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies.