Build & Release Engineer
Research and Development – Engineering
Our Mission is to impact people’s lives by uncovering the truth and empowering others to make a difference. We do this by equipping examiners and investigators with the best digital forensics tools available, so they can accomplish their mission: Fighting crime. Protecting company assets. Guarding national security.
Who are we?
We build software that automates the recovery of digital forensic evidence, helping thousands of forensics professionals around the world find, analyze, and report on the digital evidence from computers, smartphones, IoT devices and the cloud.
Our flagship software, Magnet AXIOM, has revolutionized the work of digital forensics investigators in law enforcement and government agencies, and has been essential in use cases involving child exploitation, murder, terrorism, and more.
What we are looking for:
A candidate to join our Internal Tools and Infrastructure team. We hire passionate people who enjoy technical challenges. We love problem solvers who want to keep learning, individually and as part of the team. We want people who collaborate and help others. We want you to care about helping our customers accomplish their mission.
We value what’s different about you, whether it’s your education, work experiences, life experiences or background.
- You have experience in the realm of Infrastructure As Code (E.G. AWS Cloudformation, Ansible, Jenkins Pipelines)
- You have experience with scripted programming languages (E.G. Python, Groovy, Bash, Powershell)
- You’re accountable and take ownership of your projects
- You’re resourceful and enjoy overcoming difficult and unique challenges
- You like working in a collaborative environment with smart, funny and interesting people
- You have post-secondary education in software engineering, computer engineering, computer science, math, electrical engineering or related field
- If you don’t check all the boxes above but would love to work here, tell us what’s unique about you and why you belong with us!
Magnet Forensics Inc. is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. It is Magnet Forensics policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best-qualified person for the job. Magnet Forensics does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
Magnet Forensics encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Magnet Forensics has a great record of accommodating persons with disabilities. Contact our AODA contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-342-0195, if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies.