Business Systems Administrator
Operations – Business Operations /
Our Mission is to impact people’s lives by uncovering the truth and empowering others to make a difference. We do this by equipping examiners and investigators with the best digital forensics tools available, so they can accomplish their mission: Fighting crime. Protecting company assets. Guarding national security.
Who are we?
We build software that automates the recovery of digital forensic evidence, helping thousands of forensics professionals around the world find, analyze, and report on the digital evidence from computers, smartphones, IoT devices and the cloud.
Our flagship software, Magnet AXIOM, has revolutionized the work of digital forensics investigators in law enforcement and government agencies, and has been essential in use cases involving child exploitation, murder, terrorism, and more.
What we are looking for
Reporting to, and working very closely with the Business Systems Technical Lead, we are looking for a Business Systems Administrator to bring their expertise to Magnet Forensics optimizing operational capacity in a fast-paced environment. You will maintain system health, create accounts, maintain integrations and standards for data and facilitate knowledge capture on the effective use of our systems which are anchored by Salesforce CRM and NetSuite ERP. As a member of our Business Operations team, the successful candidate will ensure our instances provide both flexibility and; using best business practices and procedures.
- Maintain optimal performance of components within our business
- Manage upgrades and configuration changes in production systems and sandbox environments
- Proactively identify issues within an optimized integration as well as manage and respond to relevant internal helpdesk issues
- Manage roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups
- Assist with implementing and establishing protocols and procedures to support sustainable administration
- Import data and maintain integrity between manual activities and automation
- Facilitate the building of custom reports and dashboards
- Perform maintenance tasks, including diagnostics tests and data hygiene procedures
- Evaluate and facilitate new releases, as well as providing training and support
- Maintain a maintenance schedule and release calendar and advocate activities to support those
- Document system processes, including error reports and changes to the system
- Work with analysts to map system functionality onto business processes and assist with identifying gaps and risk.
- Prepare reports and dashboard about the health of the system to Business Systems team
- 2-3 years or equivalent experience as FT admin in a similar environment
- 7+ years of experience in a technical field
- Experience in performing system upgrades and successful integrations
- Understanding of modern, cloud-based architectures
- Proficiency in creating Salesforce profiles, allocating roles, and managing access
- Knowledge of importing sales data and generating reports,
- Ability to provide Salesforce training and end-user support
- You have a (free) salesforce trailhead account and have achieved Mountaineer status
- Ability to demonstrate SFDC competence, we’d love to talk with you about it!
- Similar administrative competence demonstrable in NetSuite
- Exposure to a highly collaborative environment where transparency and accountability empower you.
- Awareness of agile methodologies
- Exposure to ITS(S)M frameworks of service delivery
- Microsoft+O365 Power User
- ISO 27001 exposure
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
Magnet Forensics Inc. is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. It is Magnet Forensics policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best-qualified person for the job. Magnet Forensics does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
Magnet Forensics encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Magnet Forensics has a great record of accommodating persons with disabilities. Contact our AODA contact at email@example.com or 519-342-0195, if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies.