Operations – Business Operations
Our Mission is to impact people’s lives by uncovering the truth and empowering others to make a difference. We do this by equipping examiners and investigators with the best digital forensics tools available, so they can accomplish their mission: Fighting crime. Protecting company assets. Guarding national security.
Who are we?
We build software that automates the recovery of digital forensic evidence, helping thousands of forensics professionals around the world find, analyze, and report on the digital evidence from computers, smartphones, IoT devices and the cloud.
Our flagship software, Magnet AXIOM, has revolutionized the work of digital forensics investigators in law enforcement and government agencies, and has been essential in use cases involving child exploitation, murder, terrorism, and more.
The Office Coordinator is responsible for reception, administrative support, facilities support, event organization for the employees, and maintain internal supplies of food/office supplies.
- Provide receptionist duties for the organization, including switchboard with the Administrative Coordinator
- Manage facilities requirements around the globe
- Maintain internal office supplies
- Organize internal events for staff including quarterly events, Hackathons and celebrations
- Manage the “change of life” reward program at Magnet, ensuring employees are rewarded during life changes
- Keeping kitchen and common areas tidy, filing and photocopying as required
- Order catering for team/department lunches
- Order and maintain Ottawa wide Friday lunches
- Arrange travel and offsite meetings for the executive team and others as required
- Manage expenses for the team as a backup for the Administrative Coordinator
- 2+ years’ experience in an administrative support role
- 2+ years’ event organization experience
- A University Degree or College Diploma in Business Administration, Event Management or equivalent program
- Excellent organizational skills in order to manage issues, projects and deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems with innovative and creative solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced driven environment
- Ability to manage a budget
- Expert level working experience in Microsoft Office
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
Magnet Forensics Inc. is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. It is Magnet Forensics policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best-qualified person for the job. Magnet Forensics does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
Magnet Forensics encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Magnet Forensics has a great record of accommodating persons with disabilities. Contact our AODA contact at email@example.com or 519-342-0195, if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies.