Business Operations Analyst
Waterloo, Ontario /
Operations – Business Operations /
Our Mission is to impact people’s lives by uncovering the truth and empowering others to make a difference. We do this by equipping examiners and investigators with the best digital forensics tools available, so they can accomplish their mission: Fighting crime. Protecting company assets. Guarding national security.
Who are we?
We build software that automates the recovery of digital forensic evidence, helping thousands of forensics professionals around the world find, analyze, and report on the digital evidence from computers, smartphones, IoT devices and the cloud.
Our flagship software, Magnet AXIOM, has revolutionized the work of digital forensics investigators in law enforcement and government agencies, and has been essential in use cases involving child exploitation, murder, terrorism, and more.
Reporting to the Director, Business Operations, The Business Operations Analyst is responsible for creating and improving business process and systems by analyzing the business requirements with the sales and marketing stakeholders, reviewing solutions and improvements, and putting them into practice at Magnet. The Business Operations Analyst will provide support to continually improve the productivity of the sales and marketing organization and to achieve the corporate revenue objectives and improve efficiency and profitability of business performance.
- Gather and draft requirements to properly design and implement new processes and initiatives. Writing detailed descriptions and workflow diagrams of users
- current and projected needs program functions, and steps required to modify
- Act as an expert resource to business leads in designing business processes. Guide and enable sales discipline through sales process and workflows in Salesforce.com
- Daily administration and support of Salesforce.com including but not limited to managing multiple user setup profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations.
- Keep abreast of new Salesforce.com features and functionality and providing recommendations for process improvements
- Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, application configuration, and help related materials for users as applications are developed
- Assist technical consultants with the development of technical documentation of existing and future applications.
- Document and maintain processes, policies, and training materials
- Train and onboard new sales staff on current process and tools
- Provide ad hoc sales reports and forecasts to other company departments as required
- Investigate and propose industry best practices and technology
- Act as a subject matter expert for all systems interacting with sales and marketing tech stack
- Provide strong change management support during system implementation
- Post Secondary Degree or Diploma in Business or Finance
- 5+ years of work experience in a sales operations of business systems function
- Strong understanding of sales process
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com and other sales and marketing platforms such as Pardot
- Strong Technical Acumen
- Experience and expertise with Salesforce.com and its feature
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Expertise with MS Office (Advanced Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work both autonomously and in a team environment
- Strong collaboration skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
Magnet Forensics Inc. is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. It is Magnet Forensics policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best-qualified person for the job. Magnet Forensics does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
Magnet Forensics encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Magnet Forensics has a great record of accommodating persons with disabilities. Contact our AODA contact at email@example.com or 519-342-0195, if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies.