Solutions Sales Manager - North America (Private Sector)
New York /
Sales – Sales /
Who We Are, What We Do, Where We Are Going
Magnet Forensics is a global leader in the development of digital investigative software that acquires, analyzes and shares evidence from computers, smartphones, tablets and other IoT related devices. We are continually innovating so that our customers can deploy advanced and effective tools to protect their communities, countries and companies.
Headquartered out of Waterloo, ON but with over 400 employees spread out globally, Magnet is continuing to expand and grow. Where we are today, is not where we want to be tomorrow.
The NA Solutions Sales Manager (Private Sector) is responsible for supporting and driving the NA Enterprise Sales MDIS (Magnet Digital Investigations Suite) number as well as generating, supporting, tracking, and winning new sales opportunities supporting the MDIS suite. We are looking for a strong team player to work in conjunction with regional sales executives across North America supporting Corporate and Consultant markets.
What You Will Accomplish
· Responsible for developing and executing annual and quarterly territory plans
· Prospect for new and support MDIS growth within existing client relationships within the Corporate and Consultant space across North America
· Support opportunity qualification
· Technical understanding of additional software’s, scripts, and APIs to work within the MDIS suite
· Support the Solution Consultant team with facilitating technical product demonstrations
· Prepare and deliver in market customer face to face RFIs, RFPs, presentations and proposals
· Manage sales cycles and act as specialist/leads for regional sales executives
· Maintain complete and accurate records of all sales activities in Magnet’s CRM system
· Conduct ongoing customer needs analysis to ensure Magnet is providing the most comprehensive product to our customers
· Strong knowledge of the digital forensics industry in addition to the competitive matrix
· Proactively position a positive business outcome to the customer’s current business problem
What We Are Looking For
We’re looking for someone who checks off most, but not all, of the boxes listed in “skills and experiences”. It’s more important to us to find candidates who can display indicators of success through skills they have developed and experiences they have been a part of, than to find folks who have ‘been there, done that”. We want to be part of your development journey, and we’ll learn as much from you as you learn from us. There are a couple must haves, but we will keep that list short:
· Experience in a direct or management software sales role
· Experience working within a CRM system, preferably salesforce
· Knowledge of DFIR (Digital Forensics Incident Response) market an asset
The Most Important Thing
We’re looking for candidates that can provide examples of how they have demonstrated Magnet InteGRITy in their previous experiences:
Greater Good – We think beyond our own interests and strive to improve communities around the world. This demonstrates our passion for making a difference in the world.
Respect – We hold ourselves accountable through transparent sharing of information and we have faith in each other’s abilities
Innovation – We lead the industry in excellence and reliability while keeping the user experience simple and relevant. We are not afraid to push the boundaries to stay ahead of our competitors.
Teamwork – We collaborate internally and externally, while caring about each other and listening to our customers.
We’re committed to continuous learning and are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. This commitment will be reflected in our hiring processes and embedded in our values and how we treat one another. If you’re interested in this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply anyways.
Magnet Forensics is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible recruitment process and work environment. Accommodation is available to all applicants upon request throughout the hiring process. If you require accommodation, please let our talent team know, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.