Sales Development Representative
Waterloo, Ontario /
Sales – Sales /
Our Mission is to impact people’s lives by uncovering the truth and empowering others to make a difference. We do this by equipping examiners and investigators with the best digital forensics tools available, so they can accomplish their mission: Fighting crime. Protecting company assets. Guarding national security.
Who are we?
We build software that automates the recovery of digital forensic evidence, helping thousands of forensics professionals around the world find, analyze, and report on the digital evidence from computers, smartphones, IoT devices and the cloud.
Our flagship software, Magnet AXIOM, has revolutionized the work of digital forensics investigators in law enforcement and government agencies, and has been essential in use cases involving child exploitation, murder, terrorism, and more.
The Sales Development Representative role will focus on both outbound and inbound activities to qualify and validate sales ready opportunities. The SDR will work hand in hand with the Account Executive teams to generate and implement targeted campaigns and track new business.
This position is responsible for taking the initiative to drive opportunities, build positive relationships with perspective clients, and support future clients with the adoption of Magnet Forensics products.
- Prospect through phone, email and networking into Corporate and Consultant areas
- Qualify/unqualify sales leads based upon specific lead qualification criteria definitions
- Achieve monthly targets
- Leverage Pardot, Salesforce and Salesloft
- Data mine new contacts using LinkedIn Sales Navigator, DiscoverOrg, ZoomInfo and web search
- Manage new contacts into Salesforce and ensure accuracy for long term pipeline development
- Provide excellent service on a consistent basis and build strong customer relationships
- Generate and promote campaigns and support programs driving product awareness and education
- Facilitate projects focused on improving systems and processes to increase efficiencies with the Sales Development function
- Demonstrate excellent cross functional relationships
- Bachelor’s degree or College diploma in Business or Marketing
- 2+ years experience in an inside sales role
- Experience working with a CRM system, preferably Salesforce would be considered an asset
- Strong analytical, relational and negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- A self-starter with excellent follow-through
- Solid understanding of social media tools and vehicles including Linked In, Twitter, Blogs and monitoring tools
- Experience with lead generation process
- Experience in sales in a software development organization considered an asset
Magnet Forensics Inc. is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. It is Magnet Forensics policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best-qualified person for the job. Magnet Forensics does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
Magnet Forensics encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Magnet Forensics has a great record of accommodating persons with disabilities. Contact our AODA contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-342-0195, if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies.