Sales – Sales
Our Mission is to impact people’s lives by uncovering the truth and empowering others to make a difference. We do this by equipping examiners and investigators with the best digital forensics tools available, so they can accomplish their mission: Fighting crime. Protecting company assets. Guarding national security.
Who are we?
We build software that automates the recovery of digital forensic evidence, helping thousands of forensics professionals around the world find, analyze, and report on the digital evidence from computers, smartphones, IoT devices and the cloud.
Our flagship software, Magnet AXIOM, has revolutionized the work of digital forensics investigators in law enforcement and government agencies, and has been essential in use cases involving child exploitation, murder, terrorism, and more.
As a Solutions Consultant, you will work with a variety of prospective users but this role will primarily work with clients in the private and public sector. You will take ownership of the technical aspect of the sales engagement by delivering product demonstrations and by building site-specific workflow/network installation plans.
Your digital forensic technical expertise and knowledge of investigations will be relied upon for advancing the sales cycle and ensuring both short and long-term customer success of our clients. This starts by building strong relationships internally with the sales team and culminates in establishing a high level of trust with customers.
- Provide technical pre-sales support during the evaluation of our software solutions
- Consult on technical features and workflows within the context of the client’s environment and goals
- Develop expert knowledge of Magnet’s software and typical client/industry workflows
- Deliver on-site and web-based presentations to broad audiences
- Help identify new business opportunities
- Provide feedback to Product Management and Engineering on product functionality and future enhancements
- Take the technical lead in responding to proposals and RFPs
- Provide first line technical support for EMEA-based customers
- College/University Degree or Diploma in Engineering, IT, Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years experience using various computer, mobile and cloud software solutions (i.e. AXIOM, IEF, FTK, Encase, XRY, UFED, Oxygen etc.)
- 3-5 years experience working with or managing deployments of forensic tools within a network environment
- Experience with cloud and virtual machines is desirable
- Experience of private sector incident response, EDRM or corporate internal investigations is desirable
- Strong presentation skills and outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Driven to succeed with the ability to work well independently
- Ability to translate technical knowledge for different audiences
- Team player attitude who can support sales staff and customer questions
- Multilingual is an asset but not required
- Ability to travel ~40% of the time
- Work from home office with high speed Internet connectivity for online demonstrations
Magnet Forensics Inc. is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. It is Magnet Forensics policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best-qualified person for the job. Magnet Forensics does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
Magnet Forensics encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Magnet Forensics has a great record of accommodating persons with disabilities. Contact our AODA contact at email@example.com or 519-342-0195, if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies.