Account Executive – Law Enforcement / Government
United Kingdom /
Sales – Sales /
Our Mission is to impact people’s lives by uncovering the truth and empowering others to make a difference. We do this by equipping examiners and investigators with the best digital forensics tools available, so they can accomplish their mission: Fighting crime. Protecting company assets. Guarding national security.
Who are we?
We build software that automates the recovery of digital forensic evidence, helping thousands of forensics professionals around the world find, analyze, and report on the digital evidence from computers, smartphones, IoT devices and the cloud.
Our flagship software, Magnet AXIOM, has revolutionized the work of digital forensics investigators in law enforcement and government agencies, and has been essential in use cases involving child exploitation, murder, terrorism, and more.
The Account Executive – Law Enforcement / Government is responsible for management and growth of new and existing customers, generating sales opportunities utilizing Magnet Forensics’ portfolio of products, solutions and services.
- Responsible for developing and executing annual and quarterly territory plan
- Prospect for new clients within law enforcement and government organisations
- Conduct marketing lead and opportunity qualification
- Prepare and deliver in market customer face to face presentations
- Facilitate technical product demonstrations
- Manage product trial lifecycle
- Accurately complete quoting process and ensure comprehensive records for accounting purposes
- Maintain complete and accurate records of all sales activities in Magnet’s CRM system
- Conduct ongoing customer needs analysis to ensure Magnet is providing the most comprehensive product to our customers
- Strong knowledge of the digital forensics industry in addition to the competitive matrix
- Proactively position a positive business outcome to the customer’s current business problem
- Demonstrate exceptional cross functional relationships
- Degree qualification preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a direct or indirect software sales role
- Experience working within a CRM system, preferably Salesforce
- Strong analytic and organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to be persuasive and strong negotiation skills
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
Magnet Forensics Inc. is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. It is Magnet Forensics policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best-qualified person for the job. Magnet Forensics does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
Magnet Forensics encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Magnet Forensics has a great record of accommodating persons with disabilities. Contact our AODA contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-342-0195, if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies.