Marketing Programs Co-op (Summer 2021 Term)
Waterloo, Ontario /
Marketing – Marketing /
Our Mission is to impact people’s lives by uncovering the truth and empowering others to make a difference. We do this by equipping examiners and investigators with the best digital forensics tools available, so they can accomplish their mission: Fighting crime. Protecting company assets. Guarding national security.
Who are we?
We build software that automates the recovery of digital forensic evidence, helping thousands of forensics professionals around the world find, analyze, and report on the digital evidence from computers, smartphones, IoT devices and the cloud.
Our flagship software, Magnet AXIOM, has revolutionized the work of digital forensics investigators in law enforcement and government agencies, and has been essential in use cases involving child exploitation, murder, terrorism, and more.
The Marketing co-op is responsible for the coordination and implementation of marketing programs that drive sales for our organization. The role will focus on customer acquisition programs, customer retention initiatives, sales enablement, and supporting international events and conferences.
- Interact with the sales team to build and support customer-based marketing activities and drive lead generation opportunities
- Support international sales and marketing conference/events including content and asset coordination
- Manage inventory by ordering & distributing branded materials for sales and marketing
- Leverage marketing automation systems (Pardot) and customer relationship management systems (Salesforce) to stage, execute, track, and manage programs
- You are working toward a Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing
- You have an analytical mind and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You like working in a collaborative environment with smart, funny and interesting people
This job is funded through government programming that requires the student must be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident or a person to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act for the duration of employment in order to apply.
Magnet Forensics Inc. is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. It is Magnet Forensics policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best-qualified person for the job. Magnet Forensics does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
Magnet Forensics encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Magnet Forensics has a great record of accommodating persons with disabilities. Contact our AODA contact at email@example.com or 519-342-0195, if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies.