Waterloo / Ontario / Toronto, Ontario
Marketing – Marketing /
Who We Are; What We Do; Where we’re Going
Magnet Forensics is a global leader in the development of digital investigative software that acquires, analyzes, and shares evidence from computers, smartphones, tablets and other IoT related devices. We are continually innovating so that our customers can deploy advanced and effective tools to protect their companies, communities, and countries.
Grayshift and Magnet Forensics have come together as one organization to accelerate innovation and transform digital investigations for our customers. We’re pleased to share that the combined organization is operating as Magnet Forensics.
The combination of mobile, cloud and computer forensics expertise under the Magnet Forensics name underscores our dedication to providing comprehensive, end-to-end DFIR solutions. This includes our commitment to helping with access to modern digital devices lawfully with our renowned product suite. And, our focus on innovating for the DFIR community, along with our shared mission, continues to be the top priority.
The Marketing team is responsible for developing and leading programs at all stages of the marketing funnel, to drive demand and create opportunities for our global sales team.
A quote from your leader…
“The successful candidate will join a team of design professionals who are responsible for creating and maintaining the Magnet brand. This is a great opportunity to be a part of an in-house team designing on-brand graphics for a variety of media, as well as contribute to a company that truly makes a difference in the world - and have fun at the same time!”
What You Will Accomplish
· Create all types of brand assets for various media types based on the Director’s instruction, and knowledge of design concepts, aesthetic composition, and layout principles.
· Creatively express the company’s strategic brand initiative into traditional and digital advertising – websites, web banners, print, video editing, social media outlets, etc.
· Prepare artwork for print, promotional products, screen printing, and manage the content and pre-production of designed materials.
· Produce environmental graphics – office interiors, tradeshow booths, signage, etc.
· Source and edit stock photography in order to align the brand look and feel.
· Manage and prioritize multiple projects for various internal clients/projects.
· Adjust to project requirements and scope changes.
· Work with stakeholders to address proofing and approval of deliverables.
· Continually look at ways to update and modernize the overall brand and design.
· Demonstrate the ability to follow processes, creative briefs, and adhere to corporate brand and style guidelines while challenging the norm.
What We Are Looking For
We’re looking for someone who checks off most, but not all, of the boxes. You excel at tackling projects with different timelines, and welcome feedback and collaboration. It’s more important to us to find a candidate who can display indicators of success through skills they have developed and experience they have been a part of, than to find folks who have “been there, done that”. We want to be a part of your development journey, and we’ll learn as much from you as you learn from us.
There are a few must-haves, but we will keep that list short:
· Bachelor’s degree or College diploma program in Graphic Design or a related program
· Portfolio to showcase your work as a designer
· Have 4-6 years of experience in an agency, or as an in-house designer
· Experience working with MacOS
· Possess a high degree of proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud; specifically, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
· Excellent project management skills, and attention to detail.
· Experience with video editing (Adobe After Effects) is preferred.
· Understanding of HTML5 animated ads is a definite asset.
· Knowledge of UI design principles and software (Adobe XD or Figma etc.) is also valued.
The Most Important Thing
We’re looking for candidates that can provide examples of how they have demonstrated Magnet InteGRITy in their previous experiences:
Greater Good – We think beyond our own interests and strive to improve communities around the world. This demonstrates our passion for making a difference in the world.
Respect – We hold ourselves accountable through transparent sharing of information and we have faith in each other’s abilities
Innovation – We lead the industry in excellence and reliability while keeping the user experience simple and relevant. We are not afraid to push the boundaries to stay ahead of our competitors.
Teamwork – We collaborate internally and externally, while caring about each other and listening to our customers.
We’re committed to continuous learning and are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. This commitment will be reflected in our hiring processes and embedded in our values and how we treat one another. If you’re interested in this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply anyways.
Magnet Forensics is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible recruitment process and work environment. Accommodation is available to all applicants upon request throughout the hiring process. If you require accommodation, please let our talent team know, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.