Marketing Communications Manager
Marketing – Marketing
Our Mission is to impact people’s lives by uncovering the truth and empowering others to make a difference. We do this by equipping examiners and investigators with the best digital forensics tools available, so they can accomplish their mission: Fighting crime. Protecting company assets. Guarding national security.
Who are we?
We build software that automates the recovery of digital forensic evidence, helping thousands of forensics professionals around the world find, analyze, and report on the digital evidence from computers, smartphones, IoT devices and the cloud.
Our flagship software, Magnet AXIOM, has revolutionized the work of digital forensics investigators in law enforcement and government agencies, and has been essential in use cases involving child exploitation, murder, terrorism, and more.
We are looking for a Marketing Communications Manager to join our dynamic team of marketing professionals. As the Marketing Communications Manager, you will develop and implement effective communications assets that drive awareness and engagement within our key target segments for both prospects and customers, in Law Enforcement and Corporate.
- Develop, maintain and execute informative communications initiatives that support our business goals for both new prospects and existing customers
- Develop effective content, including newsletters, blog posts, emails, etc that drive action, with messages tailored to each target segment
- Measure and assess communications programs to ensure maximum effectiveness
- Manage social media channels that drive community engagement and result in organic growth
- Leverage a variety of communications vehicles to ensure we are maximizing reach of our communications and content assets
- Investigate emerging interactive and social media technologies & best practices and provide recommendations for potential new initiatives
- Ensure we are using a consistent voice that aligns with our brand and target segments across all communications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Technical Writing, Business or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in content and/or communications roles, ideally in software and B2B marketing
- Aptitude to understand technical software solutions and ability to transform features & benefits into compelling messaging
- Strong experience in managing complex and time sensitive projects & manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Innovative and resourceful with the interest and desire to learn and adopt new marketing communications strategies and tactics
- You are proactive and results driven; possess ability to work independently and creatively problem solve
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment that’s focused on innovation
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills with strong attention to detail
- Respectful team member; work alongside marketing team to collaborate on projects
Magnet Forensics Inc. is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. It is Magnet Forensics policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best-qualified person for the job. Magnet Forensics does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
Magnet Forensics encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Magnet Forensics has a great record of accommodating persons with disabilities. Contact our AODA contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-342-0195, if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies.