Senior Product Designer
Mahmee is a maternal and infant healthcare technology company. We’re on a mission to build the digital infrastructure needed to connect patients and providers so that equitable access to comprehensive maternal and infant healthcare becomes a reality for all families.
Our platform closes gaps in care and creates a seamless maternity experience for new and expecting parents from pregnancy to baby’s first birthday. We work with community groups, healthcare organizations, state Medicaid agencies, and insurance companies to ensure that moms and babies across the socioeconomic spectrum have access to care. Mahmee is backed by Mark Cuban, Serena Williams, Backstage Capital, MaC Venture Capital, Rise of the Rest Seed Fund, and Muse Capital, among others.
The Senior Product Designer’s first goal is to standardize the design language, interactive paradigm and voice across Mahmee’s products, from first acquisition to final touch. You are the voice of the user within the company.
To accomplish this goal, you’ll need a ton of knowledge in:
- Conducting effective user research with diary studies, one on ones, surveys, focus groups, user flow recording analysis, and data analytics
- Design systems and modern product design workflows
- Established heuristics for web and native mobile applications
You must have all of these skills:
- User experience design
- Web and native mobile Interface design
Your responsibilities will include:
- Advocate for the users within a healthcare company where the quality of product design must match the quality of care
- Maintaining a design system, user personas, screen flows and competitor research to drive day-to-day design
- Efficient throughput of design projects in collaboration with product owners and engineers
- Analyzing user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance the user experience
The best candidates will create conviction in the hiring team about their ability to accomplish the goal. The minimum required knowledge and skills are the items listed above. To be qualified for this role, candidates will likely have 5 or more years of professional experience managing the listed responsibilities.
Our Benefits Package
- Flexible work solutions including remote options
- Competitive pay, Paid Time Off, including paid holidays and birthdays
- 401k, Health, dental, vision, STD, and LTD coverage
We’re currently remote. We encourage people to do their work when and where they perform at their best while we’re remote. Because of this structure, strong written communication skills, time management skills, and personal accountability are very important to us.
MCH Ventures is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our company will not, under any circumstances, discriminate against an employee with regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, age, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, religion, disability, military or veteran status, or other protected characteristics. As such, we aim to provide reasonable accommodation to any employee or qualified applicant with a disability.