System Coordinator, Learning and Development
Mahmee is an integrated care delivery platform for maternal and infant health that connects patients, independent health professionals, and enterprise healthcare organizations to increase access to comprehensive prenatal and postpartum care. Our platform closes gaps in care and creates a seamless maternity experience for new and expecting parents from pregnancy to baby’s first birthday. We work with community groups, healthcare organizations, state Medicaid agencies, and insurance companies to ensure that moms and babies across the socioeconomic spectrum have access to care. The company is backed by some of the most well-known venture capital investors in the world, including Goldman Sachs Asset Management, Mark Cuban, Serena Williams, and Arlan Hamilton, among others.
The primary goal of this role is to support the roll out of company-wide learning and development programs across clinical and non-clinical departments by assisting with seamless product feature releases and coordinating training schedules. You will play a critical role in the governance and day-to-day LMS administration, including maintenance, enhancements, technical support and training.
The knowledge you’ll need to have on day one to be successful in this role:
- Best practices for learning management system operations and processes
- How to track clinical certifications and report on success criteria of programming
- Possess a deep understanding of healthcare tech or experience in a healthcare related field
- How to deliver balance training and onboarding schedules for multiple trainees and trainers in virtual and live settings.
- How to forge solid, collaborative relationships with leadership to support the ongoing development of their team.
Specific skills are essential for success in this role. Top candidates will have demonstrated skills in:
- Creating high impact learning content using various tools (videos, e-learning, SCORM, Google Slides).
- Technical expertise in learning management systems (Moodle, Acorn)
- Proven expertise in using Google Sheets to analyze and organize data.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize multiple projects.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with executive leadership, product developers, and medical professionals.
Primary responsibilities in this role will be:
- Support: Assist the roll out of company-wide learning and development programming (clinical, non-clinical, platform), construction of training and development curriculums to meet company requirements, and deliver learner feedback surveys and assessments.
- LMS administration: Assist in administrative functions and maintenance of the company learning management system, ensuring content submissions are consistent and of high-quality. Manage LMS configuration for defining users, maintain staff enrollments and certifications, track learner progress, and provide reporting to leadership and executive teams. Monitor LMS for continuous improvements and updates. Interpret and prepare reports on training program performance.
- Coordination: Schedule clinical and platform training (virtual and in-person), onboarding, and workshops across multiple calendars. Coordinate construction and distribution of company wide training materials. Maintain record of clinical staff certifications.
- Content creation and delivery: Maintain and update product knowledge base. Create engaging company-wide training materials and tools. Deliver product training to staff on an as needed basis.
- Collaboration: Partner closely with leadership to identify learning and development needs and ensure established processes and workflows are implemented. Collaborate with the product team to conduct platform training and ensure smooth feature releases.
Your Benefits Package
- Competitive pay plus stock options
- Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules
- Paid time off, including national holidays and your birthday
- Health, dental and vision coverage, plus 401(k) and life insurance
$45,000 - $60,000 a year
Mahmee’s Commitment as an Equal Opportunity Employer
Mahmee values diverse experiences. If you have important skills that we haven't listed here, please don’t hesitate to apply and tell us more about your unique expertise. Just like we fight for equitable access to healthcare, we also stand for equitable access to career opportunity. Inclusive hiring is incredibly important to our organization, and we welcome individuals of all cultural backgrounds and experiences to apply to our open positions. We especially encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women, people of color, LGBTQ people, veterans, and people with disabilities.