As a Sales Engineer, you will utilize your technical expertise to ensure customer happiness. You will work closely with Sales, Technical Support, and the Technical Operations team responsible for running our global, distributed network. You should be passionate about technology and have a knack for explaining complex technical concepts in easy to understand terms. As a Sales Engineer, you will have the opportunity to create and scale solutions that help our customers realize the full promise of MailChannels.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with our customers to ensure their success on the MailChannels platform
- Onboard new customers
- Develop technical documentation on MailChannels' architecture/feature set
- Respond to RFPs
- Develop a deep expertise in MailChannels technology
- Be a subject matter expert on email security and deliverability
- Experience navigating and working with Internet infrastructure companies (ISPs, telcos, hosting companies).
- Familiarity with Linux and email
- Understanding of DNS, IP, routing protocols, hosting infrastructure (load balancers, firewalls, IDS/P, etc)
- Experience with email environments such as Postfix, Exim, Microsoft Exchange, etc.
- Experience with configuration management and automation
- Strong communication skills that allow you to be a bridge between customers and the engineering team
MailChannels is an email security company founded by engineers with the goal to rid the world of spam. Our innovative products provide the platform of choice for service providers that want to ensure the best deliverability for their customers email, protect their IP reputation and get serious about doing their part to eliminate spam. With a strong product-market fit, MailChannels has created solid annual growth. Headquartered in Vancouver, BC, MailChannels affords its employees great access to all the outdoor activities available on the west coast of Canada.
If you are interested in this position we’d love to hear from you!