MailChannels is looking for an experienced Technical Writer to work with our design and product teams. Do you have a great eye for balance and copy? Are you good at adopting and maintaining the “voice” of a product?
Great. Come work at MailChannels!
- Write button, label, caption, placeholder, instructional and general product copy.
- Collaborate with other members of the product, design, support and editorial teams to develop clear and consistent terminology for use in the product, from feature names to introductory instructions.
- Write technical and feature documentation for internal and external use.
- Learn, maintain, and develop the voice of MailChannels with guidance from the editorial team.
- Prioritize your work and communicate those priorities to the many people who will want you to help them.
- A portfolio of your work.
- Experience or training in technical writing, HCI and/or design for usability.
- Minimum 5 years of copywriting and/or design experience.
- Previous experience writing copy for consumer or enterprise software applications.
- Ability to work independently.
MailChannels is email security company founded by engineers with the goal to rid the world of spam. Our innovative products provide the platform of choice for service providers that want to ensure the best deliverability for their customers email, protect their IP reputation and get serious about doing their part to eliminate spam. With a strong product market fit, MailChannels has created solid annual growth. Headquartered in Vancouver, BC, MailChannels affords its employees great access to all the outdoor activities available on the west coast of Canada.