Mid-Market Sales Manager/Director
MailChannels is looking for a Sales Manager/Director with experience selling enterprise software into mid-market companies. This individual will be tasked with developing and managing an inside sales team and taking a lead role in progressing MailChannels’ global footprint. We are experiencing rapid growth and we are looking to significantly increase our market presence.
You will have a proven track record of sales leadership in enterprise software sales and are able to work effectively with the executive team as well as with the product, marketing, operations, and sales engineering teams within MailChannels. We pride ourselves in our inclusive and dynamic culture and are looking for a charismatic sales leader to join our team.
- Provide leadership within the sales function, implementing sales organization objectives that align with the overall business objectives. The Sales Manager will be a coach to their team, ideally someone who has experience with Methodologies
- Ensure a constant pipeline of sales opportunities and lead all associated processes
- Undertake end to end opportunity management and reporting
- Design, implement and manage sales forecasting, planning and budgeting processes
- Write sales proposals and respond to request for proposals
- Prepare and perform presentations to prospective customers
- Fully support account management and client engagement functions
Qualifications & Expectations
- Minimum 5-7 years of proven experience in enterprise software sales management
- Experience managing teams
- Relevant post-secondary education
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Technically proficient
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible and comfortable working under pressure in a fast-moving, performance-driven environment with tight deadlines
- Computer security experience an asset
- Proficient with Salesforce.com, GoToMeeting and Google products
- Ability to travel
This is a great opportunity to get into a cash positive company. We have a real product, good compound annual growth and a great market position. If you are looking for a rewarding career working with top notch people we would like to hear from you!