Senior Technical Support Engineer
Senior Technical Support Engineer is embedded within in the Customer Support team and is responsible for providing technical support to MailChannels customers via email, phone, tickets and chat. The support engineer will also handle escalations from the Level 1 support team.
What You'll Do
- Provide technical support over email, ticketing system, phone, and chat for all MailChannels solutions
- Troubleshoot product-related issues and escalate to Engineering/Operations team for resolution
- Handle escalations and technically complex issues. Take ownership of issues and drive them until issue/s are completely resolved and customers are satisfied with the resolution
- Create online help content (articles, community posts, etc.) to document previously unknown solutions
- You will be member of 24x7 Global Support team and may need to work in shifts to serve customers coming from any geographical location
- Strong fundamental understanding of email, networking & security technologies such as SMTP, TCP/IP, DNS, routing & switching
- Experience with Linux system administration & troubleshooting (RedHat, Ubuntu)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Strong coordination and problem solving skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Demonstrated passion, desire and dedication to ongoing training and development
- Proactive, flexible attitude to work with a willingness to constantly review and improve skills and processes
Even Better If You Have These Skills!
- Experience implementing, configuring & troubleshooting email servers such as postfix, exim, etc.
- Experience working with hosting control panels such as cPanel, Plesk, etc.
- Knowledge of SPF, DKIM, DMARC
MailChannels is an email security company founded by engineers with the goal to rid the world of spam. Our innovative products provide the platform of choice for service providers that want to ensure the best deliverability for their customers email, protect their IP reputation and get serious about doing their part to eliminate spam. With a strong product-market fit, MailChannels has created solid annual growth. Headquartered in Vancouver, BC, MailChannels affords its employees great access to all the outdoor activities available on the west coast of Canada.
If you are interested in this position we’d love to hear from you!