Sales Administrative Analyst
As the Sales Administrative Analyst you will play a key role in ensuring the success of our sales team. They will rely on you to support their on-going daily efforts.
What You'll Do
- Customer renewals
- Billing management
- Dealing with customer complaints and questions
- Market research into potential new industry and target markets
- Business and market analysis specific to web hosting and telecom industries
- Proposal preparation
- PowerPoint presentation preparation
- Process and policies development
- Bachelor's or equivalent required, MBA preferred
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written in English and French
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Salesforce
- Ability to learn new software quickly
- Ability to follow through and complete overlapping projects
- Good organizational, time management and prioritizing skills
- Ability to interpret and implement company policies and procedures
- Excellent customer service skills with individuals at all levels within an organization
- Ability to demonstrate good judgement when dealing with customers
- Team player
MailChannels is an email security company founded by engineers with the goal to rid the world of spam. Our innovative products provide the platform of choice for service providers that want to ensure the best deliverability for their customers email, protect their IP reputation and get serious about doing their part to eliminate spam. With a strong product-market fit, MailChannels has created solid annual growth. Headquartered in Vancouver, BC, MailChannels affords its employees great access to all the outdoor activities available on the west coast of Canada.
If you are interested in this position we’d love to hear from you!