Operations Enablement Manager
Remote Position /
Every year, billions of dollars are set aside by your local, state, and federal representatives to make it easier for anybody to build a small business and turn their dream into reality.
But while governments might be great at governing, they’re terrible at marketing. These billions sit unclaimed, waiting for founders to discover them. We want to fix that, and we need your help.
MainStreet is looking to add a Operations Enablement Manager to empower MainStreet’s Operations teams. You will have the opportunity to own and shape the Operations team’s workflows and enablement programs, and project manage critical Operations & cross functional projects, giving you a wide range of exposure into MainStreet’s core operations and leadership team.
What you'll do
- Create and manage the Operations teams’ enablement program, shaping all Operations team members’ experience and empowering them to do their jobs effectively
- Create and own the onboarding experience for new operations team members, setting up our organization for success during high growth
- Proactively identify synergies, redundancies and opportunities to streamline our workflows, meeting cadences and cross functional collaboration
- Project manage critical Operations and cross functional projects; create reporting and status updates to the Operations and Executive leadership team
- Own the creation and continuous management of our internal and external knowledge bases
- Shape the Operations team’s culture and experience in a fully remote environment
- Closely collaborate with and report to the VP of Operations
What we're looking for
- 4+ years of expertise in project management, enablement, business operations, or similar
- Ability to structure and manage projects in ambiguous environments, holding stakeholders accountable
- Passion to translate complex issues into digestible resources for easy consumption by cross functional stakeholders
- Strong problem solver with experience working on collaborative and cross-functional teams (operations, sales, product, engineering, marketing, etc.)
- Proven track record to drive end-to-end projects with little guidance or supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish strong relationships with all stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills capable of influencing peers and cross-functional stakeholders to achieve alignment
- Ability to work independently and communicate over the phone and with video chat software, such as Zoom
- A willingness to learn on the job and take on tasks as needed and operate under a service mindset — we’re here to serve our customers, not our egos
- Bonus if: you’ve worked in a SaaS operations / enablement role, or you have experience with tax credits, accounting, or financial technology
- Base salary range for this position is $70,000 - $122,000 and is based upon years of experience that is commensurate with the level of the position in addition to location
- Bonus that is commensurate with the level of the position
- Robust equity program with significant upside potential
- Benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, 401k plus additional perks to make your work from home life better
What we do
We make these tax credits easy as butter. MainStreet pairs companies & employees with hundreds of local, state, and federal tax programs. Then we do all the paperwork to get companies what they’re owed in minutes, vs the dozens of hours it would otherwise take.
The average company gets $51,040… in the first year. In cash.
We just announced our $60M Series A, led by SignalFire. We’re backed by an incredible community of partners, operators, and founders, including Ryan Hoover (Product Hunt founder), Ashton Kutcher’s Sound Ventures, Des Traynor (Intercom cofounder), Gradient (a Google Venture Fund), Ron Conway’s fund SV Angel, and Tusk Ventures.
How we think about diversity
We try to make sure the diversity of our customers is reflected in the team that serves them. Because when we include people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, ages, and identities — we end up building a better experience for everyone who uses MainStreet.
We know we need to be intentional in our hiring practices in order to overcome systemic biases we may be blind to. So, if your lived experience has given you a unique perspective on business, startups, or any other aspect of our business – even if you don’t meet all the requirements – please still apply and let us know so we can make sure your application gets the attention it deserves.