Remote Position /
Every year, billions of dollars are set aside by your local, state, and federal representatives to make it easier for anybody to build a small business and turn their dream into reality.
But while governments might be great at governing, they’re terrible at marketing. These billions sit unclaimed, waiting for founders to discover them. We want to fix that, and we need your help.
MainStreet is looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to serve as a cultural ambassador while helping us deliver world-class experiences to our employees and candidates. You’ll have an opportunity to own a wide range of support and coordination activities across Recruiting.
What you'll do
- Provide a wide range of support activities that touch our team members, candidates, leaders, and interview teams in impactful ways.
- Support a growing team by crafting and publishing compelling job postings, maintaining accurate records in our ATS, scheduling and coordinating interviews, distributing job offers and administering other pre-boarding processes (like background checks).
- Serve as the face of MainStreet and be the first point of contact for every candidate's experience during the interview process.
- Maintain interview calendars and uphold flawless communication across the Talent Attraction team and hiring managers.
- Play a role in additional projects and program launches being driven by the People Team.
What we're looking for
- 2+ years of administrative, support and/or coordination experience within an HR organization
- Ability to flourish in a fast-paced environment that is experiencing a need to scale quickly
- Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize effectively to ensure that the most critical tasks are always handled with urgency
- Outstanding organizational skills and a high level of attention to detail with a very high bar for quality work
- Able to maintain the utmost discretion in dealing with all types of sensitive and confidential information
- A willingness to learn on the job and take on tasks as needed
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and communicate over the phone and with video chat software, such as Zoom
- Bonus if you’ve had responsibility for payroll related activities in a prior role
What we do
We make these tax credits easy as butter. MainStreet pairs companies & employees with hundreds of local, state, and federal tax programs. Then we do all the paperwork to get companies what they’re owed in minutes, vs the dozens of hours it would otherwise take.
The average company gets $51,040… in the first year. In cash.
We just announced our $60M Series A, led by SignalFire. We’re backed by an incredible community of partners, operators, and founders, including Ryan Hoover (Product Hunt founder), Ashton Kutcher’s Sound Ventures, Des Traynor (Intercom cofounder), Gradient (a Google Venture Fund), Ron Conway’s fund SV Angel, and Tusk Ventures.
How we think about diversity
We try to make sure the diversity of our customers is reflected in the team that serves them. Because when we include people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, ages, and identities — we end up building a better experience for everyone who uses MainStreet.
We know we need to be intentional in our hiring practices in order to overcome systemic biases we may be blind to. So, if your lived experience has given you a unique perspective on business, startups, or any other aspect of our business – even if you don’t meet all the requirements – please still apply and let us know so we can make sure your application gets the attention it deserves.