Onboarding Experience Partner (HR Onboarding)
Remote Position /
Every year, billions of dollars are set aside by your local, state, and federal representatives to make it easier for anybody to build a small business and turn their dream into reality.
But while governments might be great at governing, they’re terrible at marketing. These billions sit unclaimed, waiting for founders to discover them. We want to fix that, and we need your help.
MainStreet is looking to add an Onboarding Experience Partner to our People team to help us enable a great employee experience for all new hires! MainStreet is a remote first company & we have aggressive hiring goals over the next 12 months (and beyond that). You will have the opportunity to actively shape the design a remote onboarding program. This role requires someone to think beyond the typical onboarding activities and craft a unique experience that enables employees to have a long lasting sense of belonging and a smooth transition into working at MainStreet.
What you’ll do
- Take ownership of our current onboarding program both from a process and hosting perspective
- Redesign the program to create a truly amazing experience in a remote environment
- Iterate and improve in the moment - always striving to make things better
- Be a thought partner and a go to resource for department leads to build their “in job” onboarding experience
- Find unique ways from "offer letter" through "6 months post start date" to bring people together through experiences
What we’re looking for
- Someone who has passion for thinking creatively about people experiences
- 3-5 years in related experience in successfully designing or having ownership of training or onboarding programs
- Proven success in creating, developing, and delivering virtual and/or in-person programs preferably for a technology organization
- Ability to listen, learn and Influence internal behavior cross-functionally to get buy-in for onboarding initiatives
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Motivated self-starter with meticulous attention to detail
- Base salary range for this position is $75,000 - $130,000 and is based upon years of experience that is commensurate with the level of the position in addition to location
- Bonus that is commensurate with the level of the position
- Robust equity program with significant upside potential
- Benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, 401k plus additional perks to make your work from home life better
What we do
We make these tax credits easy as butter. MainStreet pairs companies & employees with hundreds of local, state, and federal tax programs. Then we do all the paperwork to get companies what they’re owed in minutes, vs the dozens of hours it would otherwise take.
The average company gets $51,040… in the first year. In cash.
We just announced our $60M Series A, led by SignalFire. We’re backed by an incredible community of partners, operators, and founders, including Ryan Hoover (Product Hunt founder), Ashton Kutcher’s Sound Ventures, Des Traynor (Intercom cofounder), Gradient (a Google Venture Fund), Ron Conway’s fund SV Angel, and Tusk Ventures.
How we think about diversity
We try to make sure the diversity of our customers is reflected in the team that serves them. Because when we include people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, ages, and identities — we end up building a better experience for everyone who uses MainStreet.
We know we need to be intentional in our hiring practices in order to overcome systemic biases we may be blind to. So, if your lived experience has given you a unique perspective on business, startups, or any other aspect of our business – even if you don’t meet all the requirements – please still apply and let us know so we can make sure your application gets the attention it deserves.