SMB Account Executive
Remote Position /
Every year, billions of dollars are set aside by your local, state, and federal representatives to make it easier for anybody to build a small business and turn their dream into reality.
But while governments might be great at governing, they’re terrible at marketing. These billions sit unclaimed, waiting for founders to discover them. We want to fix that, and we need your help.
- Manage prospects through the full sales cycle, from lead to close
- Enthusiastically represent the Mainstreet mission, product, and culture
- Provide a fantastic customer experienceImprove constantly, sharing best-practices with your team
- Deliver insights to inform our go-to-market strategy and product roadmap
- Consistently exceed quota
- 3-5+ years of new business Sales experience working with SMB’s or startups, preferably in a fast-paced, SaaS environment
- Consistent track record of exceeding sales goals
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Thrive in ambiguity and comfortable with a high-energy, dynamic environment
Compensation and benefits
- $100-140k OTE dependent on qualifications
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Potential stock options based on experience
- Generous vacation policy, with additional PTO to volunteer & vote
What we do
At MainStreet, we’re building a platform that automatically qualifies companies for hundreds of local, state, and federal tax programs and wins them back what they’re owed in minutes, versus the dozens of hours it would otherwise take. The average company gets ~$51,000.
We’re backed by top-tier investors, including the founder of Product Hunt, Gradient, a Google Venture Fund, Shrug Capital, execs at Google and Facebook, and Ron Conway’s fund, SV Angel.
How we think about diversity
We try to make sure the diversity of our customers is reflected in the team that serves them. Because when we include people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, ages, and identities — we end up building a better experience for everyone who uses MainStreet.
We know we need to be intentional in our hiring practices in order to overcome systemic biases we may be blind to. So, if your lived experience has given you a unique perspective on business, startups, or any other aspect of our business – even if you don’t meet all the requirements – let us know, and we’ll make sure your application gets the attention it deserves.