Alternance - Business Developer / Regional Manager (Nantes)
Internships – Internships /
Discover our galaxy 🪐
Since 2013, when Malt was founded by Vincent Huguet and Hugo Lassiège, we have become Europe’s fastest-growing freelance marketplace.
By acquiring Comatch (the Berlin-based leading marketplace for top freelance management consultants and industry experts) in 2022, we’re now home to a dynamic community of 550k+ freelancers, 70k+ companies, and 700+ Malters.
We’ve built the industry’s leading freelance management solutions—all on a powerful, data driven—to match companies with the right freelance talent.
But we’re more than just a connector. Our marketplace streamlines freelancer-client communications, simplifies administrative and legal tasks, expedites invoicing and payments, and so much more.
Today, our company is growing fast! We need people like you to help us write this next chapter.
We are a tech company with a human approach 👽
- Strong company culture fueled by 700+ Malters from 40 countries
- Offices in France, Germany, Spain, Belgium, United Kingdom, the Netherlands and the Middle East
- Committed to equality and diversity (50% of people managers are women)
- Strong career path policies allowing all Malters to develop and grow equally
- Backed by renowned investors including ISAI, Eurazeo Growth, Goldman Sachs and BPI France
- Recognized twice by LinkedIn as one of the best start-ups to work at
Explore your future career 🔭
In full expansion, Malt is looking for a person with the ambition to contribute to the creation of a new Malt branch based in Nantes.
As part of Ludivine's team, you will play a key role with key accounts and Malt's local partners. You will be involved in every step of the sales cycle, from prospecting to the signing of assignments, including client meetings, defining needs, promoting Malt's advantages and finally building client loyalty. You will also contribute to building and federating the local freelance community alongside Clémence, Freelance Manager for the Western Region.
If you're looking for a highly formative sales experience, this internship is a great opportunity to learn. If everything goes well, you will be able to continue the Malt adventure with a permanent contract directly after your internship!
Key responsibilities ✨:
- Build sales action plans for key accounts and local accounts/enterprises (map the stakes and current situation of an account, define the key decision-makers, and the associated conquest actions).
- Moderate and qualify clients by collecting relevant information (project feasibility, size of the structure, sector, needs, issues, etc.)
- Prospect for new clients using our different tools (LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Salesloft and our CRM) to obtain telephone appointments.
- Assist in the preparation of client meetings by identifying key information about the potential client. You will participate in the definition of objectives and key messages to be communicated.
- Participate in sales meetings to identify customer needs
- Accompany your clients in their search for freelancers and help them discover the best profiles
- Interact with the local freelance community
- Lead a freelance acquisition strategy
- Participate in the organization of Malt events in the region
- Ensure the sectorial and competitive watch
About you 🧑🚀:
- You are currently enrolled in a business school or similar and are looking for an internship or work-study position starting in August/September 2023.
- You ideally have previous experience in a Sales department.
- You are fluent in French
- You are very proactive, organized, responsible, autonomous with a real entrepreneurial mindset
- You like to work in a team
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to establish quality relationships with your contacts: clients and freelancers.
- Native level French and fluent level of English to be able to communicate with an international team.
How to join the mission? 🚀
- First call with Lucie (our Talent Acquisition Specialist), to better understand your background, aspirations and answer your questions (30 minutes)
- Interview with Ludivine Tabart-Combrisson (our Regional Manager) to discuss your experience and the role in more detail (45-60 minutes)
- Meeting with Vincent Teillet, our BU Régions Director
- Your profile is validated, and will welcome you in our Nantes office in September 2023 !
Malt is the perfect space to thrive personally and professionally 💫
- Onboarding: Before easing into your new role, you’ll spend your first week learning about our culture, products, and services with other onboardees at our office in Paris
- Paid vacation - 1 paid day/month worked for interns, 5 weeks/year for apprenticeships
- Lunch vouchers: €9/day on your Swile card
- Transportation: 50% reimbursement (any type of transport)
- Free books: If you’re interested in learning more about any topic relevant to Malt’s business, just tell us the books you’d like to read, and we’ll order them for you—without any questions asked or approval processes to follow.
- Remote work: Hybrid remote policy
- Annual team building events
Ready? Get your ticket to Malt 🪐