Stage - Support IT
Internships – Internships /
Discover our galaxy 🪐
Since 2013, when Malt was founded by Vincent Huguet and Hugo Lassiège, we have become Europe’s fastest-growing freelance marketplace.
By acquiring Comatch (the Berlin-based leading marketplace for top freelance management consultants and industry experts) in 2022, we’re now home to a dynamic community of 550k+ freelancers, 70k+ companies, and 700+ Malters.
We’ve built the industry’s leading freelance management solutions—all on a powerful, data driven—to match companies with the right freelance talent.
But we’re more than just a connector. Our marketplace streamlines freelancer-client communications, simplifies administrative and legal tasks, expedites invoicing and payments, and so much more.
Today, our company is growing fast! We need people like you to help us write this next chapter.
We are a tech company with a human approach 👽
- Strong company culture fueled by 700+ Malters from 40 countries
- Offices in France, Germany, Spain, Belgium, United Kingdom, the Netherlands and the Middle East
- Committed to equality and diversity (50% of people managers are women)
- Strong career path policies allowing all Malters to develop and grow equally
- Backed by renowned investors including ISAI, Eurazeo Growth, Goldman Sachs and BPI France
- Recognized twice by LinkedIn as one of the best start-ups to work at
Explore your future career 🔭
Being an IT Support intern at Malt means accompanying your manager in his daily actions thanks to a real teamwork while becoming autonomous.
At the same time, you will be able to invest in internal projects thanks to your strength of proposal.
Key responsibilities ✨
- Participate in the level 1 and 2 support to the users present on our different sites: Paris, Lyon, Madrid, Munich
- Be in charge of the management of service providers, a hybrid computer fleet (PCs & Macbooks), the telephone fleet, preventive maintenance, all via our MDM tool
- Optimize internal procedures, which evolve as we grow
- Manage the reception of new employees, and the management of departures (Onboarding & Offboarding)
- Be responsible for managing multi-site incidents via our ticketing tool and you will emphasize the implementation of procedures that improve security
- Have transverse projects such as:
- Implement tools for managing the computer equipment on remote sites
- Animate a knowledge base on our internal wiki
- Optimize the security of the mobile fleet
- Develop internal tools to increase the productivity of the team or other collaborators
About you 🧑🚀
- Currently studying computer science and looking for a 6-month full time internship starting from January 2024
- Comfortable with office tools (Gsuite), Windows, MacOs (Linux would be a plus)
- If you master scripting/coding, it would be a real asset
- Fluent French and a good level of English are necessary
- Proactive, curious, dynamic and ready to take on challenges
How to join the mission? 🚀
- First call with Aurélia (our Talent Acquisition Specialist), to better understand your background, aspirations and answer your questions (30 minutes)
- Interview with Jelly, our Junior IT Manager, to discuss your experience and the role in more detail (45-60 minutes)
- Final interview with Jeremy, our IT (and your future) Manager
- Your profile is validated, and will welcome you in our Parisian office in January 2024 !
Malt is the perfect space to thrive personally and professionally 💫
- Onboarding: Before easing into your new role, you’ll spend your first week learning about our culture, products, and services with other onboardees at our office in Paris
- Paid vacation - 1 paid day/month worked for interns, 5 weeks/year for apprenticeships
- Lunch vouchers: €9/day on your Swile card
- Transportation: 50% reimbursement (any type of transport)
- Free books: If you’re interested in learning more about any topic relevant to Malt’s business, just tell us the books you’d like to read, and we’ll order them for you—without any questions asked or approval processes to follow.
- Remote work: Hybrid remote policy
- Annual team building events
Ready? Get your ticket to Malt 🪐