Internship - Digital Marketing
Internships – Internships /
Discover our galaxy 🪐
Since 2013, when Malt was founded by Vincent Huguet and Hugo Lassiège, we have become Europe’s fastest-growing freelance marketplace.
By acquiring Comatch (the Berlin-based leading marketplace for top freelance management consultants and industry experts) in 2022, we’re now home to a dynamic community of 550k+ freelancers, 70k+ companies, and 700+ Malters.
We’ve built the industry’s leading freelance management solutions—all on a powerful, data driven—to match companies with the right freelance talent.
But we’re more than just a connector. Our marketplace streamlines freelancer-client communications, simplifies administrative and legal tasks, expedites invoicing and payments, and so much more.
Today, our company is growing fast! We need people like you to help us write this next chapter.
We are a tech company with a human approach 👽
- Strong company culture fueled by 700+ Malters from 40 countries
- Offices in France, Germany, Spain, Belgium, United Kingdom, the Netherlands and the Middle East
- Committed to equality and diversity (50% of people managers are women)
- Strong career path policies allowing all Malters to develop and grow equally
- Backed by renowned investors including ISAI, Eurazeo Growth, Goldman Sachs and BPI France
- Recognized twice by LinkedIn as one of the best start-ups to work at
Explore your future career 🔭
The Digital Marketing team is part of the Growth department. It is responsible for the management, optimisation of websites and landing pages. They help to convince potential clients by creating the right landing pages that will create an interest with the right content.
Key responsibilities ✨
- Support updates and maintenance of Malt’s websites and landing pages
- Support the marketing and community teams in our European offices in publishing, updating and troubleshooting any issue
- Assist with support tickets (user access, new page request, bug, etc) to help measure website, traffic and recommend optimizations
- Support the acquisition team on the creation and optimization of landing pages
- Help train the team on CMS and website management best practices
About you 🧑🚀
- You are looking a 6-month-internship starting from January 2024
- Previous experience in digital marketing and web management
- Good understanding of web technologies: you need to have used at least one of the main CMS (Wordpress, Hubspot, Drupal, Prismic, etc)
- First experience with no-code tool (eg. Webflow) or page builders is a plus
- Bonus points if you have knowledge and/or are interested in search engine optimization
- Ability to work in French and in English is necessary as the team work with all of our European offices
- Good interpersonal, communication and time management skills
How to join the mission? 🚀
- First call with Lucie (our Talent Acquisition Specialist), to better understand your background, aspirations and answer your questions (30 minutes)
- Interview with Laurine (Senior Digital Marketing Manager) to discuss your experience and the role in more detail (45-60 minutes)
- Finally, you will have a case study with Laurine
- Your profile is validated, and will welcome you in our Parisian office in January 2024!
Malt is the perfect space to thrive personally and professionally 💫
- Onboarding: Before easing into your new role, you’ll spend your first week learning about our culture, products, and services with other onboardees at our office in Paris
- Paid vacation - 1 paid day/month worked for interns, 5 weeks/year for apprenticeships
- Lunch vouchers: €9/day on your Swile card
- Transportation: 50% reimbursement (any type of transport)
- Free books: If you’re interested in learning more about any topic relevant to Malt’s business, just tell us the books you’d like to read, and we’ll order them for you—without any questions asked or approval processes to follow.
- Remote work: Hybrid remote policy
- Annual team building events
Ready? Get your ticket to Malt 🪐