Internship - English Content Writer
Internships – Internships /
Discover our galaxy 🪐
Since 2013, when Malt was founded by Vincent Huguet and Hugo Lassiège, we have become Europe’s fastest-growing freelance marketplace.
By acquiring Comatch (the Berlin-based leading marketplace for top freelance management consultants and industry experts) in 2022, we’re now home to a dynamic community of 550k+ freelancers, 70k+ companies, and 700+ Malters.
We’ve built the industry’s leading freelance management solutions—all on a powerful, data driven—to match companies with the right freelance talent.
But we’re more than just a connector. Our marketplace streamlines freelancer-client communications, simplifies administrative and legal tasks, expedites invoicing and payments, and so much more.
Today, our company is growing fast! We need people like you to help us write this next chapter.
We are a tech company with a human approach 👽
- Strong company culture fueled by 700+ Malters from 40 countries
- Offices in France, Germany, Spain, Belgium, United Kingdom, the Netherlands and the Middle East
- Committed to equality and diversity (50% of people managers are women)
- Strong career path policies allowing all Malters to develop and grow equally
- Backed by renowned investors including ISAI, Eurazeo Growth, Goldman Sachs and BPI France
- Recognized twice by LinkedIn as one of the best start-ups to work at
Explore your future career 🔭
We are looking for a Content Intern to join the Content team. Your goal will be to help grow our brand and delight and entertain our audience. You will work closely with several stakeholders of the Communications & Marketing team (Content, Brand, Growth) in an international environment !
This role will allow you to develop your project management, creative and digital skills.
Key responsibilities ✨
- Create and manage content for our social media channels, ensuring a consistent and engaging brand voice.
- Craft compelling and informative articles and long-term content that resonate with our target audience.
- Develop creative and original content ideas to tell our brand story and showcase our expertise.
- Keep a pulse on industry trends, news and developments to ensure our content remains topical and valuable
You will be responsible for raising awareness and engagement among our target audiences (companies, freelancers, candidates) to position Malt as a key player in the future of work.
About you 🧑🚀
- Looking for a 6-month gap year or end-of-study internship starting from January 2024
- Currently enrolled in a master’s degree in communications/marketing
- Interest in the world of technology, human resources and the future of work
- You're the best writer you know - you live and breathe great storytelling
- Good web culture and ease with digital tools (e.g. graphic design tools, management of social media)
- Native English speaker with irreproachable writing skills in English
- Strong listening, organisation, creative and team spirit
- Ready to join one of the leading actors defining the Future of Work !
How to join the mission? 🚀
- First call with Aurélia (our Talent Acquisition Specialist), to better understand your background, aspirations and answer your questions (20 minutes)
- Interview with Lauren, your future manager (Senior Content Marketing Manager) to discuss your experience and the role in more detail (45-60 minutes)
- Home assignment to present to Lauren and Raphaëlle (Head of Content and Social Media) to evaluate your hard skills
- Your profile is validated, and we will welcome you in our Parisian office in January 2024
Malt is the perfect space to thrive personally and professionally 💫
- Onboarding: Before easing into your new role, you’ll spend your first week learning about our culture, products, and services with other onboardees at our office in Paris
- Paid vacation - 1 paid day/month worked for interns, 5 weeks/year for apprenticeships
- Lunch vouchers: €9/day on your Swile card
- Transportation: 50% reimbursement (any type of transport)
- Free books: If you’re interested in learning more about any topic relevant to Malt’s business, just tell us the books you’d like to read, and we’ll order them for you—without any questions asked or approval processes to follow.
- Remote work: Hybrid remote policy
- Annual team building events
Ready? Get your ticket to Malt 🪐