Internship - Inside Sales Support Spain - Spanish Speaker - Paris
Internships – Internships /
Discover our galaxy 🪐
Since 2013, when Malt was founded by Vincent Huguet and Hugo Lassiège, we have become Europe’s fastest-growing freelance marketplace.
By acquiring Comatch (the Berlin-based leading marketplace for top freelance management consultants and industry experts) in 2022, we’re now home to a dynamic community of 550k+ freelancers, 70k+ companies, and 700+ Malters.
We’ve built the industry’s leading freelance management solutions—all on a powerful, data driven—to match companies with the right freelance talent.
But we’re more than just a connector. Our marketplace streamlines freelancer-client communications, simplifies administrative and legal tasks, expedites invoicing and payments, and so much more.
Today, our company is growing fast! We need people like you to help us write this next chapter.
We are a tech company with a human approach 👽
- Strong company culture fueled by 700+ Malters from 40 countries
- Offices in France, Germany, Spain, Belgium, United Kingdom, the Netherlands and the Middle East
- Committed to equality and diversity (50% of people managers are women)
- Strong career path policies allowing all Malters to develop and grow equally
- Backed by renowned investors including ISAI, Eurazeo Growth, Goldman Sachs and BPI France
- Recognized twice by LinkedIn as one of the best start-ups to work at
Explore your future career 🔭
This position will enable you to be the voice and spirit of Malt to our new Spanish customers. The Sales Developer SMB is a key position, a real "customer switch", and takes care of all new customers looking for freelancers. Proactive, you are able to personify your clients and to help them to get the best solution and service for their needs. You are the first point of contact for all new Spanish customers on the platform and the dedicated contact for a portfolio of SMB (Small & Medium Business) customers.
Your role is to detect the best opportunities on the platform and to convert a maximum of projects. At Malt, theSelf-Service team interacts with "hot" prospects who already have a written project: your role is therefore to bring value directly to your customers and to dig deeper!
Key responsibilities ✨:
- Moderate and qualify clients by collecting relevant information (seriousness of the project, size of the structure, sector, needs, stakes... ).
- Understand your clients and their current projects to detect and anticipate their needs.
- Convert as many customers as possible by helping them in their initial research and their use of the platform.
- Help your clients in their search for freelancers and help them to discover the best profiles.
- Collecting customer feedback and interpreting it to propose improvements to the platform.
- Working with our product team on our own CRM to improve the team's efficiency on a daily basis.
About you 🧑🚀:
- You are native Spanish speaking.
- You are studying at a business school or similar and are looking for an entry-level position
- You already have experience in a sales department.
- You are very proactive, organized and responsible, you know how to work in total autonomy.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to establish quality relationships with clients and freelancers.
- English is necessary to communicate with our English-speaking colleagues and our international clients.
How to join the mission? 🚀
- First call with Lucie (our Talent Acquisition Manager), to better understand your background, aspirations and answer your questions (30 minutes)
- Interview with Xavier our Head of Self Service to discuss your experience and the role in more detail (45-60 minutes)
- Then, you will meet Rocio, the Head of Sales Spain
- Your profile is validated, and will welcome you in our Parisian office !
Malt is the perfect space to thrive personally and professionally 💫
- Onboarding: Before easing into your new role, you’ll spend your first week learning about our culture, products, and services with other onboardees at our office in Paris
- Paid vacation - 1 paid day/month worked for interns, 5 weeks/year for apprenticeships
- Lunch vouchers: €9/day on your Swile card
- Transportation: 50% reimbursement (any type of transport)
- Free books: If you’re interested in learning more about any topic relevant to Malt’s business, just tell us the books you’d like to read, and we’ll order them for you—without any questions asked or approval processes to follow.
- Remote work: Hybrid remote policy
- Annual team building events
Ready? Get your ticket to Malt 🪐