Internship - Traffic Manager SEO
Internships – Internships /
Discover our galaxy 🪐
Since 2013, when Malt was founded by Vincent Huguet and Hugo Lassiège, we have become Europe’s fastest-growing freelance marketplace.
By acquiring Comatch (the Berlin-based leading marketplace for top freelance management consultants and industry experts) in 2022, we’re now home to a dynamic community of 550k+ freelancers, 70k+ companies, and 700+ Malters.
We’ve built the industry’s leading freelance management solutions—all on a powerful, data driven—to match companies with the right freelance talent.
But we’re more than just a connector. Our marketplace streamlines freelancer-client communications, simplifies administrative and legal tasks, expedites invoicing and payments, and so much more.
Today, our company is growing fast! We need people like you to help us write this next chapter.
We are a tech company with a human approach 👽
- Strong company culture fueled by 700+ Malters from 40 countries
- Offices in France, Germany, Spain, Belgium, United Kingdom, the Netherlands and the Middle East
- Committed to equality and diversity (50% of people managers are women)
- Strong career path policies allowing all Malters to develop and grow equally
- Backed by renowned investors including ISAI, Eurazeo Growth, Goldman Sachs and BPI France
- Recognized twice by LinkedIn as one of the best start-ups to work at
Explore your future career 🔭
We are a team of 6 people responsible for driving user acquisition for Malt through digital channels. We focus on creating and executing marketing strategies to attract new customers through various online platforms such as search engines, social media, and websites.
We work together to measure and optimize campaigns to maximize conversion rates and return on investment. Furthermore, we focus to acquire high-quality, engaged customers at scale, and help drive the growth of Malt.
Key responsibilities ✨
- Use SEO tools on the market to identify promising themes and queries (Ahrefs, Google Search Console, SemRush etc..).
- On-page SEO
- Take charge of integrating content into the company's CMS
- Contribute to our SEO content strategy (new themes, competitor benchmarks, etc.)
- Optimize existing content (meta titles, meta descriptions, hN tags, Alt attributes for images, etc.)
- Help implement a link-building strategy via quality web partners
- Strong writing and editing skills
About you 🧑🚀
- Looking for a 6-month-internship starting from January 2024
- First experience with SEO & curious about learning more
- Ability to work autonomously & a proactive attitude
- Strong problem-solving & data / analytical skills
- Fluent level of English is mandatory, to communicate with an international team (German is a plus)
How to join the mission? 🚀
- First call with Lucie (our Talent Acquisition Specialist), to better understand your background, and aspirations and answer your questions (30 minutes)
- Interview with Molly our SEO Manager to go into more detail about your background and technical skills
- A final case study to evaluate your skills and a meeting with Oriana, our Senior Acquisition Manager.
- Your profile is validated, and we will welcome you to our Parisian office in January 2024!
Malt is the perfect space to thrive personally and professionally 💫
- Onboarding: Before easing into your new role, you’ll spend your first week learning about our culture, products, and services with other onboardees at our office in Paris
- Paid vacation - 1 paid day/month worked for interns, 5 weeks/year for apprenticeships
- Lunch vouchers: €9/day on your Swile card
- Transportation: 50% reimbursement (any type of transport)
- Free books: If you’re interested in learning more about any topic relevant to Malt’s business, just tell us the books you’d like to read, and we’ll order them for you—without any questions asked or approval processes to follow.
- Remote work: Hybrid remote policy
- Annual team building events
Ready? Get your ticket to Malt 🪐