Stage - Talent Acquisition
Internships – Internships /
Discover our galaxy 🪐
Since 2013, when Malt was founded by Vincent Huguet and Hugo Lassiège, we have become Europe’s fastest-growing freelance marketplace.
By acquiring Comatch (the Berlin-based leading marketplace for top freelance management consultants and industry experts) in 2022, we’re now home to a dynamic community of 430k+ freelancers, 50k+ companies, and 500+ Malters.
We’ve built the industry’s leading freelance management solutions—all on a powerful, data driven—to match companies with the right freelance talent.
But we’re more than just a connector. Our marketplace streamlines freelancer-client communications, simplifies administrative and legal tasks, expedites invoicing and payments, and so much more.
Today, our company is growing fast! We need people like you to help us write this next chapter.
We are a tech company with a human approach 👽
- Strong company culture fueled by 500+ Malters from 40 countries
- Offices in France, Germany, Spain, Belgium, United Kingdom, the Netherlands and the Middle East
- Committed to equality and diversity (50% of people managers are women)
- Strong career path policies allowing all Malters to develop and grow equally
- Backed by renowned investors including ISAI, Eurazeo Growth, Goldman Sachs and BPI France
- Recognized twice by LinkedIn as one of the best start-ups to work at
Explore your future career 🔭
- Our Talent Acquisition team partners closely with the business to help Malt grow by recruiting top talent.
- Our 15-person team, led by our Head of TA, is looking for an intern in Talent Acquisition/ School Relations ready to start in June/July 2023.
Key responsibilities ✨
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process for a high volume of interns and apprentices
- Ensure a high-quality candidate experience during on the entire recruitment process
- Be a strong business partner for the hiring managers for whom you are recruiting by participating in kick off meetings and giving regular updates
- Write and post the best job descriptions on multiple job boards from week to week
- Use a multisourcing approach to find active and passive candidates (incoming applicants, Career Fairs, LinkedIn Recruiter…)
- Conduct first screening interviews for your intern positions and even shadow for more senior roles if you are willing to learn
- Lead your candidates throughout the recruitment process all the way to closing and signature of their internship contract
- Remain up to date on best practices and market knowledge to maintain a strong employer brand in a competitive hiring landscape
- Find innovative ways of sourcing and reaching out to candidates on hard to fill positions
- Participate in occasional campus / school events to support our Campus Manager
About you 🧑🚀
- Currently enrolled in a degree program and looking for a six-month full time internship contract starting July 2023
- Dynamic, energetic, and with excellent communication skills
- Organized, rigorous, and ready to learn in a demanding yet caring environment
- Previous experience in recruitment, HR, or sales is a plus
- Fluent French and English speaker and ready to integrate into an international environment
How to join the mission? 🚀
- First call with Nicolas(our Talent Acquisition Specialist), to better understand your background, aspirations and answer your questions (20 minutes)
- Interview with Renée and Hamza (Senior Talent Acquisition Managers), to discuss your experience and the role in more detail (45-60 minutes)
- Final interview with Elisa, the head of Talent Acquisition of Malt
- We will be ready to welcome you in our Parisian offices in July 2023 !
☎️ Proposal within 48h
Malt is the perfect space to thrive personally and professionally 💫
- Onboarding: Before easing into your new role, you’ll spend your first week learning about our culture, products, and services with other onboardees at our office in Paris
- Paid vacation - 1 paid day/month worked for interns, 5 weeks/year for apprenticeships
- Lunch vouchers: €9/day on your Swile card
- Transportation: 50% reimbursement (any type of transport)
- Free books: If you’re interested in learning more about any topic relevant to Malt’s business, just tell us the books you’d like to read, and we’ll order them for you—without any questions asked or approval processes to follow.
- Remote work: Hybrid remote policy
- Annual off-sites: Les Arcs, Amsterdam, Ibiza… Where next ?
Ready? Get your ticket to Malt 🪐