Stage - Account Manager Grand Comptes (Nantes)
Internships – Internships /
Discover our galaxy 🪐
Since 2013, when Malt was founded by Vincent Huguet and Hugo Lassiège, we have become Europe’s fastest-growing freelance marketplace.
By acquiring Comatch (the Berlin-based leading marketplace for top freelance management consultants and industry experts) in 2022, we’re now home to a dynamic community of 550k+ freelancers, 70k+ companies, and 700+ Malters.
We’ve built the industry’s leading freelance management solutions—all on a powerful, data driven—to match companies with the right freelance talent.
But we’re more than just a connector. Our marketplace streamlines freelancer-client communications, simplifies administrative and legal tasks, expedites invoicing and payments, and so much more.
Today, our company is growing fast! We need people like you to help us write this next chapter.
We are a tech company with a human approach 👽
- Strong company culture fueled by 700+ Malters from 40 countries
- Offices in France, Germany, Spain, Belgium, United Kingdom, the Netherlands and the Middle East
- Committed to equality and diversity (50% of people managers are women)
- Strong career path policies allowing all Malters to develop and grow equally
- Backed by renowned investors including ISAI, Eurazeo Growth, Goldman Sachs and BPI France
- Recognized twice by LinkedIn as one of the best start-ups to work at
Explore your future career 🔭:
The Sourcing team plays a central role at Malt and must be able to perfectly understand the freelancers' jobs, as well as challenge the clients. Your role here will be to propose the best missions for the freelancers of our community, and to have a real consulting dimension with them to bring them to meet the freelancers.
You will be in daily contact with Sales who will report to you on assignments, and you will act as the point of contact for assignments, to manage complex requests that clients cannot carry out independently.
Key responsibilities ✨:
- Become an expert with the Malt algorithm and the associated Best Practices
- Challenge 200% of the mission content when you receive a brief
- Complete understanding of the current rates of the business
- Learn how to sell a profile to sales and clients, you are a hard-working salesperson
- Manage the sales team and work hand in hand with them (48 hour appointment check, closing opportunities, challenging the brief, client follow-ups...)
- Hunt down the most vulnerable profiles on the dedicated portfolio
- Be po-active towards sales and clients, building a strong relationship with sales as a trusted partner
About you 🧑🚀:
- Currently enrolled in a business school or similar and are looking for a 6 months internship starting January 2024 !
- Sense of service and a taste for interacting with the freelancers in our community
- Like challenges and know how to transmit your energy thanks to your enthusiasm and your proactivity
- Previous experience in customer satisfaction
- Fluent French and have a good level of English it's essential to be able to communicate with an international team
How to join the mission? 🚀
- First call with Lucie (our Talent Acquisition Specialist), to better understand your background, aspirations and answer your questions (30 minutes)
- Interview with Ludivine Tabart-Combrisson (our Regional Manager) to discuss your experience and the role in more detail (45-60 minutes)
- Meeting with Vincent Teillet, our BU Régions Director
- Your profile is validated, and will welcome you in our Nantes office in January 2024 !
Malt is the perfect space to thrive personally and professionally 💫
- Onboarding: Before easing into your new role, you’ll spend your first week learning about our culture, products, and services with other onboardees at our office in Paris
- Paid vacation - 1 paid day/month worked for interns, 5 weeks/year for apprenticeships
- Lunch vouchers: €9/day on your Swile card
- Transportation: 50% reimbursement (any type of transport)
- Free books: If you’re interested in learning more about any topic relevant to Malt’s business, just tell us the books you’d like to read, and we’ll order them for you—without any questions asked or approval processes to follow.
- Remote work: Hybrid remote policy
- Annual team building events
Ready? Get your ticket to Malt 🪐