Key Account Manager DACH
Sales – Business Unit Germany /
Discover our galaxy 🪐
Malt was founded in 2013 and, since then, we have managed to become the fastest growing freelance marketplace in Europe, gathering a community of 700k+freelancers, 70k+ companies, and 700+ Malters.
We’ve built the industry’s leading freelance management solution — all on a powerful, data driven tech platform — to match companies with the right freelance talent.
But we’re more than just a connector. Our marketplace streamlines freelancer-client communications, simplifies administrative and legal tasks, expedites invoicing and payments, and so much more. It’s all about giving both freelancers and companies added peace of mind, so that every experience on Malt is nothing less than (inter)stellar.
Today, our company is growing fast! We need people like you to help us write this next chapter.
We are a tech company with a human approach 👽
- Strong company culture fueled by 700+ Malters from 40 countries
- Offices in France, Germany, Spain, Belgium, United Kingdom, the Netherlands and the Middle East
- Committed to equality and diversity (50% of people managers are women)
- Strong career path policies allowing all Malters to develop and grow equally
- Backed by renowned investors including ISAI, Eurazeo Growth, Goldman Sachs and BPI France
- Recognized twice by LinkedIn as one of the best start-ups to work at
Explore your future career 🔭
As a Key Account Manager you will be responsible for developing and growing your own portfolio of clients. As a trusted advisor will actively work to ensure Malt is always top of mind, acting in your clients interest and ensuring a world class service. Our ambition for Malt Germany is inline with the fact that Germany is the biggest economy in Europe. To succeed you will need an entrepreneurial mindset, to be adaptable, and you will going the extra mile to see things grow rapidly.
Key responsibilities ✨
- Establish targeted commercial strategies and respective targets as well as a a solution selling approach
- Develop a portfolio of midsize/scale ups accounts, up to a few large big bets (DAX40, TECDAX)
- Listen to needs of the market and your clients and share your insights with the marketing and product team
- Collaborate with the team to develop and share best practices
- Support the clients in finding the best freelancers corresponding to their needs for high-profile projects
- Use our CRM to structure your approach and multiply your efficiency
- Collaborate with the technical team on demos and tools
About you 🧑🚀
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a commercial B2B role, ideally in a recruiting space (staffing, IT personnel services), SaaS or IT & services
- Strong Sales and hunting skills to develop a portfolio of clients and evangelise the Malt model
- Excellent networker, capability to develop high-quality relationships with clients and freelancers alike
- Curiosity, intellectual flexibility and willingness to achieve objectives
- Strong negotiation skills, sales planning, implementation speed and organisation
- Team spirit and a sense of humor
- Fluent English and German
How to join the mission? 🚀
- 30 minute call with Juliane, Talent Acquisition Lead Northern Europe
- In a second step you will meet your future manager
- Role play with Michele Iozzo, our VP Sales DACH
- Finally you meet with Christoph Hardt, CEO DACH
Life on planet Malt is the perfect space to thrive personally and professionally 💫
- Onboarding: Before easing into your new role, you’ll spend your first week learning about our culture, products, and services with other onboardees at our office in Paris
- 30 days of vacation per year
- Employee Stock Options so you can profit from the business as we grow it
- Malt sabbatical: After three years, every Malter is entitled to a one month paid sabbatical leave.
- Free books: If you’re interested in learning more about any topic relevant to Malt’s business, just tell us the books you’d like to read, and we’ll order them for you—without any questions asked or approval processes to follow.
- Annual team building events
Ready? Get your ticket to Malt 🪐