Stage - Event B2B Project Manager
Internships – Internships /
Discover our galaxy 🪐
Since 2013, when Malt was founded by Vincent Huguet and Hugo Lassiège, we have become Europe’s fastest-growing freelance marketplace.
By acquiring Comatch (the Berlin-based leading marketplace for top freelance management consultants and industry experts) in 2022, we’re now home to a dynamic community of 550k+ freelancers, 70k+ companies, and 700+ Malters.
We’ve built the industry’s leading freelance management solutions—all on a powerful, data driven—to match companies with the right freelance talent.
But we’re more than just a connector. Our marketplace streamlines freelancer-client communications, simplifies administrative and legal tasks, expedites invoicing and payments, and so much more.
Today, our company is growing fast! We need people like you to help us write this next chapter.
We are a tech company with a human approach 👽
- Strong company culture fueled by 700+ Malters from 40 countries
- Offices in France, Germany, Spain, Belgium, United Kingdom, the Netherlands and the Middle East
- Committed to equality and diversity (50% of people managers are women)
- Strong career path policies allowing all Malters to develop and grow equally
- Backed by renowned investors including ISAI, Eurazeo Growth, Goldman Sachs and BPI France
- Recognized twice by LinkedIn as one of the best start-ups to work at
Explore your future career 🔭
We are looking for an Event Project Manager for a 6 months internship to join the Field Marketing team. You will be in charge of b2b events for the French market to support sales acquire prospects and develop customer accounts.
You will work hand in hand with the b2b event manager and closely with several stakeholders of the Marketing & Sales teams (Social Media, Content, Brand, Growth, Sales).
You will be in charge of supporting all marketing activities, with a big focus on events in an international environment. You will be involved in a wide range of strategic and operational projects.
Key responsibilities ✨
- Participation in brainstorming sessions to define events concept
- Operational management of tradeshows and in house events: coordination of various service providers, contract negotiation, goodies management, animation, search for venue and caterer
- Definition, drafting and implementation of the promotion plan hand in hand with the communication managers (emailing, linkedin..)
- Elaboration of creative briefs for all events assets: booth, presentation, banner, roll up, flyer …
- Communicate clearly and effectively with sales team to ensure their engagement before, during and after the event
- Support the field marketing manager to clean and import qualified leads in our database (importing listing of contacts after an event into salesforce, clean the data, reporting bugs..)
- Reporting of each operation through data analysis & KPIs monitoring
About you 🧑🚀:
- Currently enrolled in a degree program and looking for a six-month full time internship contract starting in January 2024
- Native French & Good level in English
- Web culture and ease with digital tools (e.g. graphic design tools, webinar platforms)
- Interpersonal skills and dynamic
- At ease with coordinating and planning
- Interest in the tech ecosystem & human resources
How to join the mission? 🚀
- First call with Aurélia (our Talent Acquisition Specialist), to better understand your background, aspirations and answer your questions (20 minutes)
- Interview with Mylène (our Events Manager France) to discuss your experience and the role in more detail (45-60 minutes)
- Home assignment to prepare in order to evaluate your hard skills and to present to Marthe, our Senior Events Manager France
- Your profile is validated, and will welcome you in our Parisian office in January 2024 !
Malt is the perfect space to thrive personally and professionally 💫
- Onboarding: Before easing into your new role, you’ll spend your first week learning about our culture, products, and services with other onboardees at our office in Paris
- Paid vacation - 1 paid day/month worked for interns, 5 weeks/year for apprenticeships
- Lunch vouchers: €9/day on your Swile card
- Transportation: 50% reimbursement (any type of transport)
- Free books: If you’re interested in learning more about any topic relevant to Malt’s business, just tell us the books you’d like to read, and we’ll order them for you—without any questions asked or approval processes to follow.
- Remote work: Hybrid remote policy
- Annual team building events
Ready? Get your ticket to Malt 🪐