Sales Support Intern
Internships – Internships /
NL Intern /
Discover our galaxy 🪐
Malt was founded in 2013 and, since then, we have managed to become the fastest growing freelance marketplace, gathering a community of 550k+ freelancers, 70k+ companies, and 700+ Malters
We’ve built the industry’s leading freelance management solution — all on a powerful, data driven tech platform — to match companies with the right freelance talent.
But we’re more than just a connector. Our marketplace streamlines freelancer-client communications, simplifies administrative and legal tasks, expedites invoicing and payments, and so much more. It’s all about giving both freelancers and companies added peace of mind, so that every experience on Malt is nothing less than (inter)stellar.
Today, our company is growing fast! We need people like you to help us write this next chapter.
We are a tech company with a human approach 👽
- Strong company culture fueled by 700+ Malters from 40+ nationalities
- Multiple offices per country (France, Germany, Spain, Belgium, United Kingdom, the Netherlands and the Middle East)
- Committed to equality and diversity (50% of people managers are women)
- Strong career path policies allowing all Malters to develop and grow equally
- Backed by renowned investors including ISAI, Eurazeo Growth, Goldman Sachs and BPI France
Explore your future career 🔭
As part of the Sales team, you will have a key role in bringing in business for Malt! You will support our Key Account Managers in their prospection to new clients.
You will also collaborate with our Operations team to set up all the tools and knowledge necessary for our Sales Team to perform well, as well as with the Marketing team to generate leads.
As a Sales intern you will report to our Country Operations Manager in the Amsterdam office.
The internship is paid €1.000/month.
Key responsibilities ✨
- Provide reporting to the sales team, using Salesforce and other data tools.
- Conduct research and map accounts of existing clients and prospects
- Prepare sales events and organize the follow-up afterwards, making sure the Account Executives reach out to key prospects
- Help the Account Executives with the prospection of new clients, coordinating different tools like LinkedIn, scrapping tools, CRM, email campaigns automation
- Prepare client meetings (news about the company, the prospect...) and if attending, taking minutes of the meeting
- Support the Field Marketing team in preparing and following up on sales events
About you 🧑🚀
- Native fluency in Dutch or English
- Last year Bachelor or Master student
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Proactive, independent and eager to learn and to acquire new skills
- Fluent in coordinating international projects and planning
- Structured, organized and data-driven
€1,000 - €1,000 a month
Malt is the perfect space to thrive personally and professionally 💫
🤝 Onboarding: Before easing into your new role, you’ll spend your first week learning about our culture, products, and services
💰 Paid internship: Interns are paid €1000/month
🚲 Transportation allowance: 0,21€/km
🏖️ Paid vacation: 1 paid day/month worked
📚 Free books: If you’re interested in learning more about any topic relevant to Malt’s business, just tell us the books you’d like to read, and we’ll order them for you—without any questions asked or approval processes to follow.
💻 Remote work: Hybrid working policy
✈️ Annual team building events
Ready? Get your ticket to Malt 🪐