Sales Support Intern - Amsterdam
Internships – Internships /
Discover our galaxy 🪐
Malt was founded in 2013 and, since then, we have managed to become the fastest growing freelance marketplace, gathering a community of 470k+ freelancers, 50k+ companies, and 600+ Malters.
We’ve built the industry’s leading freelance management solution — all on a powerful, data driven tech platform — to match companies with the right freelance talent.
But we’re more than just a connector. Our marketplace streamlines freelancer-client communications, simplifies administrative and legal tasks, expedites invoicing and payments, and so much more. It’s all about giving both freelancers and companies added peace of mind, so that every experience on Malt is nothing less than (inter)stellar.
Today, our company is growing fast! We need people like you to help us write this next chapter.
We are a tech company with a human approach 👽
- Strong company culture fueled by 600+ Malters from 40+ nationalities
- Multiple offices per country (France, Germany, Spain, Belgium, United Kingdom, the Netherlands and the Middle East)
- Committed to equality and diversity (50% of people managers are women)
- Strong career path policies allowing all Malters to develop and grow equally
- Backed by renowned investors including ISAI, Eurazeo Growth, Goldman Sachs and BPI France
Explore your future career 🔭
Malt Netherlands is increasing its sales department, has great objectives to achieve and needs your help! As part of the Sales team, you will collaborate with the Account Executives and (Key) Account Managers to work with our clients!
You will also collaborate with our Operations team to set up all the tools and knowledge necessary for our Sales Team to perform well, as well as with the Marketing team to generate leads.
As Sales Support intern, you will report directly to the Head of Sales in our Amsterdam office.
Key responsibilities ✨
- Support the Sales team members in all administrative issues related to our clients: contracts, invoicing, payments.
- Help the Account Executives with the prospection of new clients, coordinating different tools like LinkedIn, scrapping tools, CRM, email campaigns automation.
- Support the Communication Manager on the creation of innovative content on multiple formats (e.g. business cases) for content marketing purposes.
- For some opportunities, in charge of the matching process: identifying top talent freelancers and connecting them with companies.
- Prepare client meetings (news about the company, the prospect...) and if attending, taking minutes of the meeting.
- Create documentation about processes.
About you 🧑🚀
- Last year Bachelor or Master student, preferably Business Administration, Marketing, Commerce or relevant
- Native fluency in Dutch along with an affinity for content curation and creation
- Professional fluency in English
- You are someone who is curious, creative, and organised
- Good communication skills, written and spoken.
- Sales driven
How to join the mission? 🚀
- First call with Arno (Talent Manager Benelux) to better understand your background, aspirations and answer your questions (30 minutes)
- Interview with Mitchell (Head of Business Development) to discuss your experience and the role in more detail (45-60 minutes)
- Business case to present to Mitchell and one of your future colleagues to test your skills and competences (60 minutes)
- ☎️ Your profile is validated in 48H and we welcome you on board in February or July 2023 for a 6 month internship !
Malt is the perfect space to thrive personally and professionally 💫
🤝 Onboarding: Before easing into your new role, you’ll spend your first week learning about our culture, products, and services with other new joiners at our office in Paris
💰 Paid internship: Interns are paid €1000/month
🏖️ Paid vacation: 1 paid day/month worked
📚 Free books: If you’re interested in learning more about any topic relevant to Malt’s business, just tell us the books you’d like to read, and we’ll order them for you—without any questions asked or approval processes to follow.
💻 Remote work: Hybrid remote policy
✈️ Annual off-sites: Les Arcs, Amsterdam, Ibiza… Where next ?
Ready? Get your ticket to Malt 🪐