Consultant en Recrutement Senior
Community – Project Partnering /
FR Executive/Cadre /
Discover our galaxy 🪐
Since 2013, when Malt was founded by Vincent Huguet and Hugo Lassiège, we have become Europe’s fastest-growing freelance marketplace.
By acquiring Comatch (the Berlin-based leading marketplace for top freelance management consultants and industry experts) in 2022, we’re now home to a dynamic community of 550k+ freelancers, 70k+ companies, and 700+ Malters.
We’ve built the industry’s leading freelance management solution — all on a powerful, data driven tech platform — to match companies with the right freelance talent.
But we’re more than just a connector. Our marketplace streamlines freelancer-client communications, simplifies administrative and legal tasks, expedites invoicing and payments, and so much more.
Today, our company is growing fast! We need people like you to help us write this next chapter.
We are a tech company with a human approach 👽
- Strong company culture fueled by 700+ Malters from 40 countries
- Offices and teams in France, Germany, Spain, Belgium, United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Switzerland and the Middle East
- Committed to equality and diversity (50% of people managers are women)
- Strong career path policies allowing all Malters to develop and grow equally
- Backed by renowned investors including ISAI, Eurazeo Growth, Goldman Sachs and BPI France
- Recognized twice by LinkedIn as one of the best start-ups to work at
About your future career 🔭
Malt is looking for its next Senior Recruitment Consultant to directly contribute to its success!
Our next Senior Recruitment Consultant will join the sales department and work closely with the freelance department, playing a key role in our exponential growth. This position will be integrated into the France perimeter, based in Paris, while being part of an international team present throughout Europe.
Our recruitment consultants specialize in job categories (IT, Digital, Consulting...) and work on a portfolio of large account clients with Key Account Managers in charge of account openings.
Key responsabilities ✨
- From identifying client needs to following up on recruitment, the Senior Recruitment Consultant will play a key role in the development and growth of their accounts' business. The responsibilities of the role include:
- Qualifying/refining the needs expressed by large account clients
- Ensuring the search for profiles on the platform via Malt Plus and other internal matching solutions (hunting outside our platform is rare!)
- Qualifying profiles and delivering the best ones to the client with a compelling argument
- Advising and supporting the freelancer and the client in the recruitment phase
- Participating in the contract signing process in collaboration with the Key Account Manager
- Proposing improvements to processes and methods
About you 🧑🚀
- You have at least 3 years of experience in recruitment or sales functions.
- You have already worked in a BtoB environment with large accounts.
- You have a minimum of a Bachelor's degree in business or human resources.
- You are organized and rigorous.
- You are motivated by goals and achieving results.
- You are curious and want to learn and develop new skills.
- You have a great capacity for adaptation, enjoy challenges, and want to work in a hyper-growth environment.
- You have good interpersonal skills and a commercial mindset.
- You have a good level of English allowing you to communicate with international teams.
How to join the mission ? 🚀
- A first interview with Elisa, our Talent Acquisition Manager, to better understand your background, expectations, and answer your questions (45-60 minutes).
- An interview with 2 members of the sourcing team to discuss in more detail your experience and the position (45-60 minutes).
- Presentation of a business case to a panel of two people: Tom (Head of Sourcing), and our BU Director, Vincent (45-60 minutes).
- Final interview with Reda, GM France, to discuss your long-term vision at Malt (30-45 minutes).
- ☎️ Offer within 48 hours.
Malt is the perfect space to thrive personally and professionally 💫
- Onboarding: Before easing into your new role, you’ll spend your first week learning about our culture, products, and services with other onboardees at our office in Paris
- Equity: Every Malter is entitled to stock options
- Lunch vouchers (legal benefit): €9/day on your Swile card.
- Transportation (legal benefit): 50% reimbursement (any type of transport)
- RTT: From 8 to 12 days off
- Sports: company participation to a Gymlib membership
- Malt sabbatical: After three years, every Malter is entitled to a one month paid sabbatical leave.
- Free books: If you’re interested in learning more about any topic relevant to Malt’s business, just tell us the books you’d like to read, and we’ll order them for you—without any questions asked or approval processes to follow.
- Remote work: Hybrid remote policy
- Annual team building events
Ready? Get your ticket to Malt 🪐