Product – Design
Malt connects businesses with freelancers, finding the perfect match for every project.
We help both parties manage their administrative, legal, and payment processes in a safe and secure way.
💫 With more than 170,000 freelancers and 90,000 clients in our community, we are the leading marketplace for digital talents.
• We work with 85% of the CAC 40
• $32M raised with IDinvest, Serena and Isai
• Recognised as one of the best startups to work at (LinkedIn)
• 200 Malters sharing our values of care, ambition, joy and autonomy
• Offices in Paris, Lyon, Madrid, Munich and Berlin
• Join Malt, help us be the #futureofwork for freelancers and businesses alike.
Malt is growing, and the product team is growing at the same time! The product team is the one in charge of creating the most effective market place possible, the most efficient SAAS, it is also the product team that accompanies the other teams to equip them and make their everyday life easier.
The product team is made up of some forty multidisciplinary people including designers, product managers, data analyst, data scientist, frontend developers, backend developers, sys admins, and some even combine several of these professions.
To enrich this great team we are looking for a talented product designer (Ui/Ux design), ambitious with an eye for detail. In collaboration with the product managers, the design team, the product marketing manager, you will work with the team dedicated to the optimization of unlogged user paths.
- Manage the design conception and take care of the unlogged UX on Malt products
- Deliver fastly and qualitatively the design assets
- Proposes relevant solutions adapted to the problem at hand
- Creation of paths and interfaces for our different user profiles
- Reflection and design of the needs identified by the product team
- Follow-up of the implementation of your work with the development team
- Improving performance in force, traction and growth
- Build a strong partnership with the marketing team
- Continuous improvement of the site's conversion performance (marketing centric)
Your main goals
- Delivery of qualitative assets
- Timeless of delivery
- Ensure homogeneity & success of user experience.
- Ensure the fluidity of onboarding of new users
- Ensure that the user understand the value proposition of Malt
Your profile and competencies
- 3+ years of design experience in a fast growth startup, creative agency or similar (long internship included)
- User research processes knowledge
- You are a Jedi with production tools/process (Sketch or Figma, Marvel, Zeplin...)
- Very good desktop and mobile web culture
- Knowledge of the problems of connected and non-connected users
- You are able to evolve within a team while knowing how to work independently
- English:business level
Nice to have
You're a master in Mario Kart and Karaoke!
👌 Working at Malt
Today we are 180 Malters. Every Malter is responsible for upholding our values which impact how we work together and how we make talent decisions.
Working at Malt means you can expect:
🏫 1 week general on boarding - Learn about our product, people and culture before diving into your new role with your team
🎓 Malt academies – Internal experts give short courses on any topic
📚Free books – If it’s work related we will buy the book for you, no approval process or fuss involved
🏖 Annual off sites - Les Arcs, Amsterdam, Seville, Agadir… where next?
👩🏽💻Remote working – We believe human connection is important, but sometimes it’s easier to just focus
🎤 Karaoke – Almost since the beginning the team has been fans of Karaoke