Internship - Creative Copywriter
Internships – Internships /
Discover our galaxy 🪐
Since 2013, when Malt was founded by Vincent Huguet and Hugo Lassiège, we have become Europe’s fastest-growing freelance marketplace.
By acquiring Comatch (the Berlin-based leading marketplace for top freelance management consultants and industry experts) in 2022, we’re now home to a dynamic community of 550k+ freelancers, 70k+ companies, and 700+ Malters.
We’ve built the industry’s leading freelance management solutions—all on a powerful, data driven—to match companies with the right freelance talent.
But we’re more than just a connector. Our marketplace streamlines freelancer-client communications, simplifies administrative and legal tasks, expedites invoicing and payments, and so much more.
Today, our company is growing fast! We need people like you to help us write this next chapter.
We are a tech company with a human approach 👽
- Strong company culture fueled by 700+ Malters from 40 countries
- Offices in France, Germany, Spain, Belgium, United Kingdom, the Netherlands and the Middle East
- Committed to equality and diversity (50% of people managers are women)
- Strong career path policies allowing all Malters to develop and grow equally
- Backed by renowned investors including ISAI, Eurazeo Growth, Goldman Sachs and BPI France
- Recognized twice by LinkedIn as one of the best start-ups to work at
Explore your future career 🔭
Malt is on a mission to be a vital part of the future of work and we are seeking a talented creative copywriter to join our global brand team. Reporting to our Brand manager you will help our brand grab attention, boost engagement, and elevate its image and personality to stand out in facing our competition.
Key responsibilities ✨:
- Deliver concepts and engaging copy for various advertising campaigns & social media (Organic and paid) with assets like social media ads & posts, Youtube video scripts, email campaigns, and more.
- You will write short copy for slogans, social media and out of home ads and longer copy for websites, manifests and video scripts.
- You will take part in brand strategy and lead our brand tone of voice strategy and adapt its personality for local markets
- Collaborate with our Marketing, Product, and Sales teams to align on campaign objectives and audience.
About you 🧑🚀:
- You are a student in media, writing, marketing, or a similar field and you have a first experience in an agency or start-up and looking for a 6 months end-of-study internship starting January 2024
- A word wizard and a superb storyteller, you’re able to deliver impactful messages.
- A sense of branding and marketing and the ability to create different engaging messaging under the same brand while maintaining consistency.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and assure deadlines.
- Additional creative skills such as design or video - a plus.
- You have good interpersonal skills, you like to work in a team, you want to learn and discover
- You’re either a English native speaker or a French native speaker with good English skills.
- Please make sure to attach a portfolio along with your CV
How to join the mission? 🚀
- First call with Lucie (our Talent Acquisition Specialist), to better understand your background, aspirations and answer your questions (20 minutes)
- Interview with Rémi (Brand Manager), to discuss your experience and the role in more detail (45-60 minutes)
- Home assignment to prepare in order to evaluate your hard skills
- A final case study and interview with Rae et Rémi
- Your profile is validated, and will welcome you in our Parisian office in January 2024 !
Malt is the perfect space to thrive personally and professionally 💫
- Onboarding: Before easing into your new role, you’ll spend your first week learning about our culture, products, and services with other onboardees at our office in Paris
- Paid vacation - 1 paid day/month worked for interns, 5 weeks/year for apprenticeships
- Lunch vouchers: €9/day on your Swile card
- Transportation: 50% reimbursement (any type of transport)
- Free books: If you’re interested in learning more about any topic relevant to Malt’s business, just tell us the books you’d like to read, and we’ll order them for you—without any questions asked or approval processes to follow.
- Remote work: Hybrid remote policy
- Annual team building events
Ready? Get your ticket to Malt 🪐