Stage - Sales Operations
Internships – Internships /
Discover our galaxy 🪐
Since 2013, when Malt was founded by Vincent Huguet and Hugo Lassiège, we have become Europe’s fastest-growing freelance marketplace.
By acquiring Comatch (the Berlin-based leading marketplace for top freelance management consultants and industry experts) in 2022, we’re now home to a dynamic community of 550k+ freelancers, 70k+ companies, and 700+ Malters.
We’ve built the industry’s leading freelance management solutions—all on a powerful, data driven—to match companies with the right freelance talent.
But we’re more than just a connector. Our marketplace streamlines freelancer-client communications, simplifies administrative and legal tasks, expedites invoicing and payments, and so much more.
Today, our company is growing fast! We need people like you to help us write this next chapter.
We are a tech company with a human approach 👽
- Strong company culture fueled by 700+ Malters from 40 countries
- Offices in France, Germany, Spain, Belgium, United Kingdom, the Netherlands and the Middle East
- Committed to equality and diversity (50% of people managers are women)
- Strong career path policies allowing all Malters to develop and grow equally
- Backed by renowned investors including ISAI, Eurazeo Growth, Goldman Sachs and BPI France
- Recognized twice by LinkedIn as one of the best start-ups to work at
Explore your future career 🔭
- We are looking for a passionate Sales Operations Analyst intern to join our Sales Operations team. The latter holds a central place in Malt's setup to accelerate our growth efficiently.
- You will be part of a team composed of growth experts and experienced ex-consultants, with an international scope (France, Germany, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, UK & more to come). You will be involved in a wide variety of strategic and operational projects to improve our sales efficiency (KPIs, CRM, customer segmentation, sales enablement, etc. ) and help us make the best decisions.
- Your analytical and technical skills (Data Analysis, CRM)
- Your team spirit thanks to numerous interactions with business teams (Sales, Marketing, Finance, Data).
This role will allow you to develop :
Key responsibilities ✨
- Analyze team performance, identify growth levers and establish strategic recommendations for top management
- Assist in the implementation and optimization of our tools and processes
- Participate in the improvement of our Salesforce CRM, including data quality, as well as monitor and improve its use by the sales team
- Work with the Sales enablement manager to set up and improve the sales onboarding happening every month
- Update training materials (internal doc, Playbook, etc) to improve team efficiency
About you 🧑🚀
- Currently enrolled in business or engineer school and looking for a 6-month full-time internship for January 2024 (gap year or end of study)
- Curious, analytical, rigorous and sensitive to business issues
- Strong sensitivity to data analysis with a good command of Excel
- Autonomous and able to make proposals and solutions
- Fluent in French and good level in English
- Interest in understanding the challenges of a sales team
How to join the mission? 🚀
- First call with Aurélia (our Talent Acquisition Specialist), to better understand your background, aspirations and answer your questions (20 minutes)
- Interview with your future manager Christella (our Senior Business Operations Manager) to discuss your experience and the role in more detail (45-60 minutes). You will have to prepare a short case study for this interview.
- Final interview with Matthieu (our Global Operations director)
- Your profile is validated, and will welcome you in our Parisian office in January 2024 !
Malt is the perfect space to thrive personally and professionally 💫
- Onboarding: Before easing into your new role, you’ll spend your first week learning about our culture, products, and services with other onboardees at our office in Paris
- Paid vacation - 1 paid day/month worked for interns, 5 weeks/year for apprenticeships
- Lunch vouchers: €9/day on your Swile card
- Transportation: 50% reimbursement (any type of transport)
- Free books: If you’re interested in learning more about any topic relevant to Malt’s business, just tell us the books you’d like to read, and we’ll order them for you—without any questions asked or approval processes to follow.
- Remote work: Hybrid remote policy
- Annual team building events
Ready? Get your ticket to Malt 🪐