Account Manager (Digit) - Brussels
Sales – Business Unit Belgium /
Discover our galaxy 🪐
Malt was founded in 2013 and, since then, we have managed to become the fastest growing freelance marketplace, gathering a community of 470k+ freelancers, 50k+ companies, and 600+ Malters.
We’ve built the industry’s leading freelance management solution — all on a powerful, data driven tech platform — to match companies with the right freelance talent.
But we’re more than just a connector. Our marketplace streamlines freelancer-client communications, simplifies administrative and legal tasks, expedites invoicing and payments, and so much more. It’s all about giving both freelancers and companies added peace of mind, so that every experience on Malt is nothing less than (inter)stellar.
Today, our company is growing fast! We need people like you to help us write this next chapter.
We are a tech company with a human approach 👽
- Strong company culture fueled by 600+ Malters from 40+ nationalities
- Multiple offices per country (France, Germany, Spain, Belgium, United Kingdom, the Netherlands and the Middle East)
- Committed to equality and diversity (50% of people managers are women)
- Strong career path policies allowing all Malters to develop and grow equally
- Backed by renowned investors including ISAI, Eurazeo Growth, Goldman Sachs and BPI France
Following a Series C round of funding, Malt is scaling up fast and expanding our top-performing Sales team in order to accelerate our growth.
To accompany our exponential growth in Belgium, Malt is hiring an Account Manager in Brussels to manage our biggest client active in 27 countries: the European Commission!
This is a challenging “full-stack” sales role that will directly contribute to the commercial expansion of Malt Belgium, while building quality relationships with our key accounts. You will report directly to our Strategic Accounts Manager.
💼 Career Development: Here at Malt we have a clearly defined career path to accompany our teammates in their professional growth. You also have the opportunity to develop as an individual contributor OR team leader: you will join an adventure where much is still to be done and where taking initiative is highly valued (organising events, actively participating in conferences, internal training with our peers, etc.)
Your missions will include:
- Develop long-term trust-based relationships with managers at the EC to remain “top of mind” when it comes to recruiting external talents
- Identify new business opportunities within the account
- Collaborate closely with the Sourcing team on client needs
- Close opportunities by ensuring the conversion of leads into projects
- Lead the governance between all the internal stakeholders on a certain regular basis: Finance, Community, Product, Marketing and Customer Care.
- Lead the governance with the EC and other external stakeholders, including Executive decision-makers
- Engage and build relationships with Malt freelancers working at the EC
- Lead contractual and financial negotiation with freelancers
- Run quantitative analysis on the well-being of the account and monitor relevant KPIs for profitability
- Capture clients feedback/suggestions, acting as the “voice of the customer” internally in order to simplify the client experience on Malt platform
- Design sales process when needed
About Your Profile:
- 2-5 years of experience in a Sales/Customer Success Manager role within a B2B environment (preferably in the world of recruitment and/or consulting)
- Knowledge of the tech industry (languages and frameworks) is a real asset
- Fully fluent in English with a good command of Dutch or French
- You have a very structured way of working
- Your curiosity is helping you to get new business ideas
- You are able to absorb large amounts of information and communicate them in a clear and concise way
- You know how to develop relationships with B2B clients
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced, intellectually stimulating environment that is both caring and demanding
Our recruitment process:
💬 First chat with Arno, our Talent Manager Benelux
🧑💻 Interview with Chris, our Strategic Account Manager to discuss your experience and the role in more detail
🏁 Final round with Quentin, GM Northern Europe
🇧🇪 Meeting the team in the Brussels office
☎️ You will be contacted back within 48h
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
Malt is the perfect space to thrive personally and professionally 💫
- Onboarding: Before easing into your new role, you’ll spend your first week learning about our culture, products, and services with other Malter at our office in Paris
- Equity: Every Malter is entitled to stock options
- Transportation: 100% transport indemnity - up to 49€
- Lunch vouchers: Monizze, 8€/day
- Home office allowance: 160€ for home office and internet
- Premium healthcare coverage provided by Alan
- Malt sabbatical: After three years of service, every Malter is entitled to one month of sabbatical leave.
- Free books: If you’re interested in learning more about any topic relevant to Malt’s business, just tell us the books you’d like to read, and we’ll order them for you—without any questions asked or approval processes to follow.
- Remote work: Hybrid remote policy
- Annual off-sites: Les Arcs, Amsterdam, Ibiza… Where next ?
Ready? Get your ticket to Malt 🪐