Internship - Junior Brand Designer
Internships – Internships /
Discover our galaxy 🪐
Since 2013, when Malt was founded by Vincent Huguet and Hugo Lassiège, we have become Europe’s fastest-growing freelance marketplace.
By acquiring Comatch (the Berlin-based leading marketplace for top freelance management consultants and industry experts) in 2022, we’re now home to a dynamic community of 550k+ freelancers, 70k+ companies, and 700+ Malters.
We’ve built the industry’s leading freelance management solutions—all on a powerful, data driven—to match companies with the right freelance talent.
But we’re more than just a connector. Our marketplace streamlines freelancer-client communications, simplifies administrative and legal tasks, expedites invoicing and payments, and so much more.
Today, our company is growing fast! We need people like you to help us write this next chapter.
We are a tech company with a human approach 👽
- Strong company culture fueled by 700+ Malters from 40 countries
- Offices in France, Germany, Spain, Belgium, United Kingdom, the Netherlands and the Middle East
- Committed to equality and diversity (50% of people managers are women)
- Strong career path policies allowing all Malters to develop and grow equally
- Backed by renowned investors including ISAI, Eurazeo Growth, Goldman Sachs and BPI France
- Recognized twice by LinkedIn as one of the best start-ups to work at
Explore your future career 🔭
Malt is on a mission to be a vital part of the future of work and we are seeking a junior brand designer to join a wonderful, talented, creative team at a key growth stage.
You will create outstanding communications (on & offline) to develop brand awareness & design brand assets to express marketing and brand across our European market.
Key responsibilities ✨
- To create and maintain a strong brand, you will
- Be the champion of our brand identity and ensure the overall consistency between the different media.
- Work on the production of branded content for global communication and employer branding (photoshoots, video production, motion design, etc.).
- Collaborate with product designers to maintain the consistency of the overall identity.
- Provide ideas, feedback and advice to other designers, explore & iterate around the brand universe to support its development.
- To raise our notoriety, you will
- Develop creative concepts for our advertising and content campaigns (Instagram and LinkedIn ads, banners, Social Media, etc.).
- Design beautifully crafted assets and 360 communication support (landing pages, banners, social networks visuals, flyers, booklets, short videos...)
- Give a strong creative direction to everything we produce on a daily basis: presentations, doc templates, emails, etc.
- Create visual assets for our events and our marketing operations (Booth, flyers, goodies, etc.).
About you 🧑🚀
- You are looking for a 6-month-internship starting from January 2024
- You are a student in graphic design or visual communication, and you have a first experience in an agency/start-up
- You have a strong artistic sensibility, you are interested in design, video, typography and other art forms
- You master graphic design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Figma. Having a good knowledge of editing and animation software such as Première and After Effect is a plus.
- You have good interpersonal skills, you like to work in a team, you want to learn and discover
- You can work with an English-speaking team
Please make sure to attach a portfolio along with your CV
How to join the mission? 🚀
- First call with Lucie (our Talent Acquisition Specialist), to better understand your background, aspirations and answer your questions (30 minutes)
- Interview with Rae (Senior Brand Designer), to discuss your experience and the role in more detail (30 minutes)
- Home assignment to prepare in order to evaluate your hard skills to present to Rae and Rémi (Senior Brand Manager)
- Your profile is validated, and will welcome you in our Parisian office in January 2024 !
Malt is the perfect space to thrive personally and professionally 💫
- Onboarding: Before easing into your new role, you’ll spend your first week learning about our culture, products, and services with other onboardees at our office in Paris
- Paid vacation - 1 paid day/month worked for interns, 5 weeks/year for apprenticeships
- Lunch vouchers: €9/day on your Swile card
- Transportation: 50% reimbursement (any type of transport)
- Free books: If you’re interested in learning more about any topic relevant to Malt’s business, just tell us the books you’d like to read, and we’ll order them for you—without any questions asked or approval processes to follow.
- Remote work: Hybrid remote policy
- Annual team building events
Ready? Get your ticket to Malt 🪐