Stage - HR Operations Manager
Internships – Internships /
Discover our galaxy 🪐
Since 2013, when Malt was founded by Vincent Huguet and Hugo Lassiege, Malt has become Europe’s fastest-growing freelance marketplace, now home to a dynamic community of 470k+ freelancers, 50k+ companies, and 500+ Malters.
At Malt, we believe that success is powered by the perfect combination of the right people, the right team, and the right projects. We’re merely the “planet” at the heart of this “galaxy of work” bringing everyone together.
To do this, we’ve built the industry’s leading freelance management solutions—all on a powerful, AI-driven tech platform—to match companies with the right freelance talent. But we’re more than just a connector. Our marketplace streamlines freelancer-client communications, simplifies administrative and legal tasks, expedites invoicing and payments, and so much more. For us, it’s all about giving both freelancers and companies added peace of mind, so that every experience on Malt is nothing less than (inter)stellar.
Today, our company is growing fast and we need people like you to help us write this next chapter. So, if you’re up for a rewarding challenge, don’t wait—get your ticket to planet Malt today. Because together, we can change the world of work.
We are a tech company with a human approach 👽
- Strong company culture fueled by 500+ Malters from 18+ countries
- Offices in France, Germany, Spain, Belgium, United Kingdom, the Netherlands and the Middle East
- Committed to equality and diversity (50% of people managers are women)
- Strong career path policies allowing all Malters to develop and grow equally
- Backed by renowned investors including ISAI, Eurazeo Growth, Goldman Sachs and BPI France
- Recognized twice by LinkedIn as one of the best start-ups to work at
Explore your future career 🔭
As an HR intern in the HR Operations’ Department your missions will be :
- Gathering the interns information to complete the intern’s agreement and have it signed in time
- Exchange with the school to answer their questions
- Make sure interns onboarding documents are complete
- Deliver the intern’s onboarding presentation
- Support interns during their onboarding week and first month
Create a guide for interns for the duration of their stay in the company (tips, guidelines, rights & expectations, etc…)
Create a guide for managers on how to manage interns and what is legally possible to do with them (working hours, responsibilities…)
Be the interns’point of contact for the interns’questions and follow-up on intern satisfaction
Help organize events to animate our intern community
Be the point of contact for students and schools for the administrative questions
Follow-up OPCO budget for apprentices and provide support for managers regarding costs for apprentices
Other HR administrative tasks if needed
Preferred experience :
- One internship in HR administration is preferred
- Good English level
- Good customer service attitude
Our recruitment process :
- First call with Marco (our Talent Acquisition Specialist), to better understand your background, aspirations and answer your questions (30 minutes)
- Interview with Penda Gueye, HR Operations’ specialist to discuss your experience and the role in more detail (45-60 minutes)
- Finally, you will have a meeting with Sandrine Dupuy, HR Operations’ Director
- Your profile is validated, and will welcome you in our Parisian office in January 2023!
☎️ Proposal within 48h
Malt is the perfect space to thrive personally and professionally 💫
- Onboarding: Before easing into your new role, you’ll spend your first week learning about our culture, products, and services with other onboardees at our office in Paris
- Paid vacation - 1 paid day/month worked for interns, 5 weeks/year for apprenticeships
- Lunch vouchers: €9/day on your Swile card
- Transportation: 50% reimbursement (any type of transport)
- Free books: If you’re interested in learning more about any topic relevant to Malt’s business, just tell us the books you’d like to read, and we’ll order them for you—without any questions asked or approval processes to follow.
- Remote work: Hybrid remote policy
- Annual off-sites: Les Arcs, Amsterdam, Ibiza… Where next ?
Ready? Get your ticket to Malt 🪐