Stage - Junior CRM Manager
Internships – Internships /
Discover our galaxy 🪐
Since 2013, when Malt was founded by Vincent Huguet and Hugo Lassiège, we have become Europe’s fastest-growing freelance marketplace.
By acquiring Comatch (the Berlin-based leading marketplace for top freelance management consultants and industry experts) in 2022, we’re now home to a dynamic community of 550k+ freelancers, 70k+ companies, and 700+ Malters.
We’ve built the industry’s leading freelance management solutions—all on a powerful, data driven—to match companies with the right freelance talent.
But we’re more than just a connector. Our marketplace streamlines freelancer-client communications, simplifies administrative and legal tasks, expedites invoicing and payments, and so much more.
Today, our company is growing fast! We need people like you to help us write this next chapter.
We are a tech company with a human approach 👽
- Strong company culture fueled by 700+ Malters from 40 countries
- Offices in France, Germany, Spain, Belgium, United Kingdom, the Netherlands and the Middle East
- Committed to equality and diversity (50% of people managers are women)
- Strong career path policies allowing all Malters to develop and grow equally
- Backed by renowned investors including ISAI, Eurazeo Growth, Goldman Sachs and BPI France
- Recognized twice by LinkedIn as one of the best start-ups to work at
Explore your future career 🔭
Member of the Marketing Operations team, the role of the junior CRM Manager is to help manage our actions toward people who are already in Malt’s database: prospects, users, customers and freelancers (through manual and automated emails, landing pages, chatflows, etc.).
Key responsibilities ✨
- Create and execute email marketing campaigns, including email creation and list segmentation
- Assist with the development and implementation of automated email workflows within our CRM, HubSpot
- Analyse customer data to identify key insights about our experimentations results and suggest improvements that you would implement
- Monitor and report on key performance metrics, such as customer retention and conversion rates
- Share and document best practices in Notion
About you 🧑🚀
- Background: Currently pursuing a Master’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field and looking for a 6 months internship starting January 2024
- Languages: Fluency in English and French as you will work in both languages
- Experience: Demonstrated interest in customer relationship management, marketing, or data analysis (a first experience in CRM management would be a big plus)
- Tools: Familiarity with CRM software and marketing automation platforms (such as Hubspot) and proficient in Microsoft Excel or other data analysis tools to manipulate and analyse customer data
- Profile: Organized and rigorous
How to join the mission? 🚀
- First call with Lucie (our Talent Acquisition Specialist), to better understand your background, aspirations and answer your questions (30 minutes)
- Interview with Alexandre (our Marketing Operations manager) to discuss your experience and the role in more detail (45-60 minutes). You'll be asked to prepare a case study to evaluate your skills!
- A final meeting with Alexandre and a member of the team
- Your profile is validated, and will welcome you in our Parisian office in January 2024!
Malt is the perfect space to thrive personally and professionally 💫
- Onboarding: Before easing into your new role, you’ll spend your first week learning about our culture, products, and services with other onboardees at our office in Paris
- Paid vacation - 1 paid day/month worked for interns, 5 weeks/year for apprenticeships
- Lunch vouchers: €9/day on your Swile card
- Transportation: 50% reimbursement (any type of transport)
- Free books: If you’re interested in learning more about any topic relevant to Malt’s business, just tell us the books you’d like to read, and we’ll order them for you—without any questions asked or approval processes to follow.
- Remote work: Hybrid remote policy
- Annual team building events
Ready? Get your ticket to Malt 🪐