New York, NY /
Product – Solution Engineering | US /
Mambu is the leading SaaS core banking engine. If you’re a customer of the largest digital bank in the Americas or Europe, then you’ve probably interacted with our platform and didn't even know it. We are at the heart of what makes digital banks and lenders work, the system that processes banking transactions and updates accounts and other financial records from deposits to loans and credit balances. But we are different. We are not just cloud-native, lean and flexible, we are helping revolutionize financial services globally. We are in a growth phase and we’ve only just begun.
To help us on our mission, we bring together people with the best skills and attitude. It doesn’t matter where you are from, what matters is the impact you have and your passion to make a difference.
To continue our success story we are looking for a skilled and enthusiastic Solutions Architect to be a part of our rapidly growing solution engineering team.
What you'll be working on:
- You will be acting as a trusted advisor to our prospects as well as newly-joined customers, helping them to understand how API-driven architectures, Cloud Computing and Mambu will help them to build or transform their business into an innovative, digital organization
- You will be supporting our presales and delivery teams by architecting, engineering and demonstrating solutions
- You will be engaging will all levels of customer representatives, from engineers to technology leaders and managing executives.
- You will make sure all their concerns are satisfied and risks are taken away. The key takeaways from the meetings with you should be trusted in approach, organization and the technology that you advocate for
- You are also going to work closely with Mambu’s Ecosystem & Product Engineering Teams team to make sure the end-solution proposed to the customer is providing a unique competitive advantage, and fulfills all the regional and market needs.
- Traveling will be an important part of your job as you will be covering the Americas region
You need to have:
- 7+ years of experience with API-driven architectures
- You enjoy being hands on and mocking up solutions by applying your coding skills to help customers deliver unique propositions to market
- You are aware of traditional enterprise architectures in financial institutions and thrive on putting forward a compelling case to think differently
- You know the role of different components in Integration Architecture - such as ESB, BPM and Rules Engine, as well as API Management
- You have a very good understanding of cloud-native architectures, service orientated, and event-driven architectures and their security considerations
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, enjoy working autonomously and are a team player
- You have been engaged directly with customers and prospects and know how to do deal with critical situations in front of clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Employment may depend on (criminal record and credit) background checks
We hope you have:
- You can reason about container-based architectures and Docker
- You know the value and the tradeoffs of building microservices architecture
- You understand how Federated Authentication works and know what SAML and OAuth is
- Mambu has over 200 live deployments, helping to revolutionize financial services in more than 55 countries globally, and we're just getting started
- Our clients include FinTech innovators, traditional banks, business and consumer lenders as well as P2P platforms who are all looking to grow and scale
- We understand nothing ensures our customers' success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do
- Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better
If you are thrilled by the opportunity to join our multi-national team on its unique mission - we need to talk and will be excited to hear from you.
More about us:
To stay on top of the latest Fin-Tech trends and our success stories, please follow us on LinkedIn
For more details regarding our global career opportunities, please visit Career Site