Automation Engineer (Information Security)
Internal IT – Internal IT | Amsterdam /
Mambu is the SaaS banking engine powering innovative loan and deposit products, the lean alternative to cumbersome core banking systems. Helping clients to successfully start-up business ventures, transform existing operations, launch new products and expand into new markets. Mambu provides financial institutions of all sizes with the agility to rapidly design, launch, service and scale their banking and lending portfolio.
We believe that a great company is built on great people. We are proud to have brought together incredibly bright minds to help make financial services ready for the 21st century. Our clients understand what it takes to succeed in a fully digital world and our team is a trusted partner in their endeavors.
We are looking for an Automation Engineer (Information Security) for our global Information Security team. You will be driving high level automation and scalability of Mambu’s information security processes. This includes implementing technical measures to reduce the manual effort of reviewing changes as well as enforcing internal policies, contractual, legal and regulatory obligations.
- Develop or integrate tools to automate reviews
- Enhance security event tickets with additional information to allow Security Analysts to perform manual reviews more efficiently
- Develop or integrate tools that streamline the review process of documentation
- EnsureISO 27001 compliance of the Vilnius office as Local Information Security Officer
You need to have:
- Good knowledge and experience with a programming language (e.g. Python)
- Experience with development tools (e.g. Git, issue tracker, IDE)
- Mindset to not just “make it work”, but make it work securely
- Ability to work autonomously, both alone and in teams
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
Nice to have:
- Information Security Knowledge
- Good understanding of IaaS and PaaS services of a major cloud provider (e.g. AWS) or private cloud as runtime environment for automation scripts (e.g. AWS Lambda)
- Analytical, detail oriented and creative problem-solving skillsGood organizational skills
Compensation and benefits:
- Summer schedule (4-days/week);
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours;
- Health insurance Global business travel insurance;
- Free parking space at the office;
- Professional career growth by providing access to training and conferences.
- Mambu has over 250+ live deployments, helping to revolutionise financial services in more than 46 countries globally, and we're just getting started;
- We understand nothing ensures our customers' success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do;
- Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better;
- Mambu is using top tool for development activities;
- Because you want more, you want to know how your lines of code impact the world.
More about us:
To stay on top of the latest Fin-Tech trends and our success stories, please follow us on LinkedIn
For more details regarding our global career opportunities, please visit Career Site