Sales – Solution Engineering | EMEA
Mambu is a recognised leader in Cloud-based (Software-as-a-Service) Digital Core Banking space, the lean alternative to traditional banking systems. Helping clients to successfully start-up business ventures, transform existing operations, launch new products and expand into new markets. Mambu provides financial institutions of all sizes with the agility to rapidly design, launch, service and scales their banking and lending portfolio.
We believe that a great company is built on great people. We are proud to have brought together incredibly bright minds to help make financial services ready for the 21st century. Our clients understand what it takes to succeed in a fully digital world and our team is a trusted partner in their endeavours.
To continue our success story we are looking for a skilled and enthusiastic Solution Architect to be a part of our rapidly growing solution engineering team.
You'll get to work with every type of FinTech company across the world from large banks to small startups while applying your banking and FinTech knowledge to help our customers launch the next generation of financial services.
As an exceptional, passionate, customer facing, hands-on architect you will help customers realize the benefits of API-driven, Cloud native banking architecture, with Mambu Digital Core Banking at the heart.
You will also work closely with Mambu’s Ecosystem team to make sure the end-solution, proposed to the customer is providing a unique competitive advantage, and fulfils all the regional and market need.
In addition to that, you will work closely with Product Engineering Team to provide the valuable feedback and shape the roadmap of the product.
Your Day-to-Day Activities:
You will be acting as a trusted advisor to our prospects as well as new-joined customers, helping them to understand how API-driven architectures, Cloud Computing and Mambu, in particular, will help them to build or transform their business into innovative, digital organisation.
You will be engaging will all levels of customer representatives, from engineers to technology leaders and managing executives. You will make sure all their concerns are satisfied and risks are taken away. The key takeaways from the meeting with you should be trusted in approach, organisation and technology that you advocate for.
Travelling will be an important part of your job, with the likelihood of travelling few times a month on a day- or several days trip.
- You have experience architecting modern API-driven architectures
- You have been engaged directly with customers and prospects
- You understand the difference between traditional banking and modern financial services
- You are aware of common enterprise architectures in financial institutions
- You think and act like an entrepreneur
- You are a strong presenter; you know how to “own the room”
- RESTful is your way of thinking, not the architectural style
- You believe in configuration vs. code when it comes to integrations
- You know the role of different components in Integration Architecture, such as ESB, BPM and Rules Engine, as well as API Management
- You have a very good understanding of Cloud-native architectures, Service Orientation, Event-Driven
- Asynchronous and Eventually-Consistent architectures are not your strangers
The additional preferred skills you might have:
- You can reason about container-based architectures and Docker
- You know the value and the tradeoffs of building microservices architecture
- You understand how Federated Authentication works and know what SAML and OAuth is
- Mambu has over 180 live deployments, helping to revolutionise financial services in more than 45 countries globally, and we're just getting started.
- Our clients include FinTech innovators, traditional banks, business and consumer lenders as well as P2P platforms who are all looking to grow and scale.
- We understand nothing ensures our customers' success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do.
- Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better.
If you are thrilled by the opportunity to join our multi-national team on its unique mission - we need to talk and will be excited to hear from you.
More about us:
To stay on top of the latest Fin-Tech trends and our success stories, please follow us on LinkedIn
For more details regarding our global career opportunities, please visit Career Site