Associate Product Manager - Accounting
Product – Product Management /
Mambu is the leading SaaS core banking engine. If you’re a customer of the largest digital bank in the EU, then you’ve probably interacted with our platform and didn’t even know it. We are at the heart of what makes digital banks and lenders work - the system that processes banking transactions and updates accounts and other financial records from deposits to loans and credit balances. But Mambu is different. We are not just cloud-native, lean and flexible - we are helping to revolutionise financial services globally. We are in a growth phase and we’ve only just begun.
To help us on our mission, we bring together people with the best skills and attitude. It doesn’t matter where you are from, what matters is the impact you have and your passion to make a difference.
We are looking for a passionate, skilled and enthusiastic Associate Product Manager - Accounting to join our team. As an Associate Product Manager for the Accounting product line you will work with product engineering teams to build the right products by creating and maintaining the strategy of your product line - that is balancing company’s business needs with solving actual customer problems.
- Own the product’s experience and feature set and acting as the product evangelist to build awareness within the organization;
- Define business outcomes driven strategy of Accounting related products;
- Work closely with customers, prospects and partners to refine our market knowledge and product market fit;
- Build and nurture a strong and collaborative relationship both internally and externally;
- Define key outcomes-based business metrics and report on the progress;
- Define and manage product strategy, roadmaps, project plans and product specifications;
- Work closely with our engineering team on both new features and architectural improvements;
- Ensure continuous and consistent communication on the strategy and the roadmap of your product line;
- Create and maintain sales and marketing enablement material, related to your product line;
- Create sufficiently-detailed product requirements to be used in written specifications, business rules, flows and use cases as well as supporting calculations and examples;
- Actively communicate with the rest of the organisation and with clients;
- Become an internal expert on Accounting related matters: understanding our customer needs and the competition.
You need to have:
- +3 years of proven track record in the fin-tech world or discrete knowledge of Accounting / Banking;
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English;
- A strong analytical and data-driven mindset;
- Excellent human skills, allowing you to effortlessly manage stakeholders and become a product evangelist;
- A consultative mindset of listening and learning, understanding and predicting customer and partner needs to find simple solutions out of complex use cases;
- Solid project and time management capabilities.
A clear advantage:
- Hands-on knowledge of the SaaS world and KPIs driven approach;
- Previous experience in Product Management or Development;
- Experience in API, UI mockups design;
- Passion and interest for banking, Fintech or financial inclusion;
- Experience working in digital-only financial institution (i.e. neo-bank, lender);
- Experience of working in Product-led SaaS company / start-up environment;
- Experience in building and releasing products from scratch.
Compensation and benefits:
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours;
- Pre-paid parking ticket at Palas / Monthly bus pass;
- Monthly digital meal tickets;
- Easter and Christmas gift tickets;
- Private Health Insurance;
- 21 days of holiday;
- Summer schedule (4-days/week);
- Therapeutic massage;
- Sports package;
- Eye glasses vouchers;
- Fruits, coffee, tea, sweets, popcorn machine and many others;
- Standup Desk in a very modern office and access to the best logistics;
- Professional career growth by providing access to trainings and conferences.
- Mambu has over 250+ live deployments, helping to revolutionise financial services in more than 46 countries globally, and we're just getting started;
- We understand nothing ensures our customers' success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do;
- Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better;
- Mambu is using top tool for development activities.
More about us:
To stay on top of the latest Fin-Tech trends and our success stories, please follow us on LinkedIn
For more details regarding our global career opportunities, please visit Career Site