Product – Agile Group /
Mambu is the leading SaaS core banking engine. If you’re a customer of the largest digital bank in the EU, then you’ve probably interacted with our platform and didn't even know it. We are at the heart of what makes digital banks and lenders work - the system that processes banking transactions and updates accounts and other financial records from deposits to loans and credit balances. But we are different. We are not just cloud-native, lean and flexible - we are helping to revolutionise financial services globally. We are in a growth phase and we’ve only just begun.
To help us on our mission, we bring together people with the best skills and attitude. It doesn’t matter where you are from, what matters is the impact you have and your passion to make a difference.
We are looking for a passionate, skilled and enthusiastic Agile Coach to join our team to deliver business value and achieve company and team objectives. As an Agile Coach, you will enable and empower the team to solve impediments, together with the management, actively contribute to team outcomes and coach teams in better ways of achieving software agility. Also, you will be part of an agility chapter where you can learn, share and improve together the practices.
- Coach the team:
- Drive the team continuous improvement by:
- Solve team impediments by:
- Ensure team autonomy and alignment:
- Help to build happy, efficient and motivated teams by:
- To understand the agile framework, custom team-flows, different agile practices from the market and help them choose the ones that fit their need ;
- To achieve company objectives within agreed boundaries.
- Integrating the way of working defined by each group or general engineering practices in daily team workflow;
- Making sure that the flows, ceremonies and working agreements made by the team are providing the expected valuable outcomes;
- Gathering relevant metrics and data for the team to analyse in order to make informed decisions and adopt new practices.
- Helping the team identify the impediments and having a common understanding of them - always knows teams top impediments;
- Finding and implementing the strategy for resolving or limiting the impact of the impediments.
- Solving day by day inter-team impediments and facilitating solution finding with the management or other teams, whilst enabling the autonomy and alignment of each team;
- Focusing on collaboration (inter and intra team) and increasing teamwork;
- Works with other agile coaches in order to find long term strategies for better inter-team collaboration and results;
- Implements agile projects and agility chapter agreements within the teams that he/she coaches.
- Assuring that the team has mastery, purpose and autonomy, on their work;
- Creating a safe zone in the team for challenging ideas, practices and decisions;
- Empowering the team to find their best way of achieving company and team objectives.
You need to have:
- Solid (proficient) knowledge of existing agile frameworks (SCRUM, XP, Kanban, Crystal, etc) and scaling frameworks (LeSS, SAFe, DAD, etc);
- At least 3 years of hands on experience in an Agile Coaching role;
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continuous improvement, empowerment and increasing transparency;
- Solid knowledge of latest trends and industry Agile, DevOps & Lean best practices;
- Excellent communication, mentoring planning and anticipation skills;
- Self-motivation, initiative to do more - faster and better and constant self-development;
- Adaptability to a variety of team needs and working styles.
Compensation and benefits:
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours;
- Pre-paid parking ticket at Palas / Monthly bus pass;
- Monthly digital meal tickets;
- Easter and Christmas gift tickets;
- Private Health Insurance;
- 21 days of holiday;
- Summer schedule (4-days/week);
- Therapeutic massage;
- Sports package;
- Eye glasses vouchers;
- Fruits, coffee, tea, sweets, popcorn machine and many others;
- Standup Desk in a very modern office and access to the best logistics;
- Professional career growth by providing access to trainings and conferences.
- Mambu has over 250+ live deployments, helping to revolutionise financial services in more than 46 countries globally, and we're just getting started;
- We understand nothing ensures our customers' success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do;
- Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better;
- Mambu is using top tool for development activities;
- Because you want more, you want to know how your lines of code impact the world..
More about us:
To stay on top of the latest Fin-Tech trends and our success stories, please follow us on LinkedIn
For more details regarding our global career opportunities, please visit Career Site