Senior Service Reliability Engineer - Releases
Product – Platform & Reliability /
Mambu is the leading SaaS core banking engine. If you’re a customer of the largest digital bank in the EU, then you’ve probably interacted with our platform and didn't even know it. We are at the heart of what makes digital banks and lenders work - the system that processes banking transactions and updates accounts and other financial records from deposits to loans and credit balances. But we are different. We are not just cloud-native, lean and flexible - we are helping to revolutionise financial services globally. We are in a growth phase and we’ve only just begun.
To help us on our mission, we bring together people with the best skills and attitude. It doesn’t matter where you are from, what matters is the impact you have and your passion to make a difference.
We are looking for a passionate, skilled and enthusiastic Release Engineer to join our team. As a Release Engineer, you will build, operate and improve Mambu release pipelines from code commit till the code is executed in production. You will cooperate with engineering teams on building, testing and deploying their services to production and actively promote improvements and streamlining of the pipelines.
- Continuously improve delivery pipelines by:
- Own and operate infrastructure powering CI/CD pipelines by:
- Configure and monitor applications’ deployment by:
- Satisfy compliance requirements by:
- Defining and implementing processes of delivering changes to production for all Mambu capabilities;
- Continuously streamlining and further improving these processes;
- Monitoring and providing useful reporting for these processes;
- Standardizing the ways we release Mambu applications by establishing the same steps for all services (e.g., Checkmarx, sonarqube, etc.);
- Ensuring commits can go to production deterministically and with no human interaction.
- Operating all infrastructure required for code integration, testing and deployment;
- Keeping all infrastructure and services up-to-date and secure (e.g gitlab, Checkmarx, Nexus, etc.);
- Working with development teams to introduce new and improving usage of existing tools.
- Enabling teams to autonomously have safe deployments to production;
- Together with development teams, defining deployment strategies for their applications;
- Automating world-wide rollout of code changes;
- Automating problem detection and rollback when needed;
- Constantly updating deployment practices & capabilities based on feedback.
- Working with security and compliance to introduce enough controls in the processes to be able to release rapidly, but safely;
- Gathering required metrics and audit trails for compliance reporting.
You need to have:
- Solid knowledge of public cloud services;
- Strong experience with continuous integration, testing and deployments;
- Software development and testing skills (Java, Python, Go, etc);
- Experience with running applications required for CI/CD pipelines;
- Continuous deployment strategies (blue/green, canary);
- Knowledge of process management and monitoring;
- Experience with managing applications on Kubernetes;
- Experience with application monitoring and alerting on scale;
- Understanding of cloud native applications and distributed systems;
- Strong communication, organizational and problem-solving skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience with configuration management and infrastructure-as-code tools;
- Application security knowledge (secure software development practices);
- Experience with on-call rotation and incident handling.
Compensation and benefits:
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours;
- Pre-paid parking ticket at Palas / Monthly bus pass;
- Monthly digital meal tickets;
- Easter and Christmas gift tickets;
- Private Health Insurance;
- 21 days of holiday;
- Summer schedule (4-days/week);
- Therapeutic massage;
- Sports package;
- Eye glasses vouchers;
- Fruits, coffee, tea, sweets, popcorn machine and many others;
- Standup Desk in a very modern office and access to the best logistics;
- Professional career growth by providing access to trainings and conferences.
- Mambu has over 250+ live deployments, helping to revolutionise financial services in more than 46 countries globally, and we're just getting started;
- We understand nothing ensures our customers' success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do;
- Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better;
- Mambu is using top tool for development activities;
- Because you want more, you want to know how your lines of code impact the world.
More about us:
To stay on top of the latest Fin-Tech trends and our success stories, please follow us on LinkedIn
For more details regarding our global career opportunities, please visit Career Site