Software Engineer - Account Service
Product – Banking Engine /
Employee - Full time
If you’re a customer of the largest digital bank in the EU, then you’ve probably interacted with our platform and didn't even know it! We are Mambu - SaaS FinTech Unicorn on a mission to revolutionise financial services globally. Your reward if you will join us? A (code) mark on a product used by millions of people!
Meet your product area
Foundation Services' mission is to design, architect, develop and deliver highly scalable core engineering solutions. These solutions are the ones that will enable other teams in Mambu to create products for our customers that are based on solid, well-tested, standardized services, and they are anchored into the future. Foundation services are not usually customer-facing but generic things like Ledger that are used to build customer or region tailored solutions.
Meet your team:
Account Service is a growing international agile team working in fast paced iterations and building a world class financial transaction engine. Things that we do:
- Design and implement features along with required infrastructure, scaling, performance tuning and optimization.
- Embrace Domain Driven Design and Event-Driven architecture.
- Own end to end delivered services from development to release in production.
- Work with microservices and the associated patterns( e.g., configuration as code, containers, CQRS, CDC).
- Build resilient distributed systems at scale, with strong operational and performance KPIs.
Tech stack that we are using:
- Java 11;
- Testing frameworks: JUnit, TestContainers, Gatling;
- Monitoring: Prometheus, Grafana;
- Infrastructure as code with Terraform, Kubernetes, Helm charts;
- Continuous integration: GitLab CI;
- Mysql, Kafka.
What we expect of you:
- Java is your passion.
- Experience in the above mentioned tools and tech is a big plus .
- Coding isn’t your only language. You can communicate in English fluently!
- You want to make a difference, build high tech solutions that will be used by millions of people.
Your future at Mambu
We are a diverse group of Mambuvians, and we are growing fast across 30 countries and 6 continents (not enough banks on Antarctica!). Our eyes are on the future, and we believe we can achieve our mission together by working agile, harnessing the latest technology and having a positive impact for future generations by improving the environment we are in.
Mambuvians own their career growth, but we like to celebrate our successes together. We’ve got your back on your health, body and mind. Whether it’s our flexible hours or locations, or our 4-day work week over a 3 month period. You work 4 days a week, but get paid for 5!
As a member of the Iasi office team, you will have access to:
- Private health insurance
- Wellbeing: therapeutic massage, sports package, eye glasses budget, standup desk
- Pre-paid parking ticket at Palas / Monthly bus pass
- Monthly meal tickets
-Ticket gifts for: Easter and Christmas
- In the office: fruit, coffee, tea, sweets and many others;
- Monthly fruit delivery at home and desk acquisition for home office during the pandemic
- Training & development personal budget
As part of the recruitment (or HR onboarding) process, you will be required to obtain authorized criminal background and credit screening results, as well as be queried against a sanctions/anti-money-laundering/counter terrorism financing/politically exposed persons screening service and your employment is conditional upon approval of these results.
More about us:
To stay on top of the latest Fin-Tech trends and our success stories, please follow us on LinkedIn
For more details regarding our global career opportunities, please visit Career Site